Tribute Technology is an established best-in-class Software as a Service technology company and solutions provider. Our customers include some of the largest and most prominent media brands in the world, spanning 4 continents and reaching millions of users every day. Our mission is to make meaningful connections between our customers and their users through innovation and a commitment to excellent user experience.
ABOUT TRIBUTE TECHNOLOGY:
At Tribute Technology, we make end-of-life celebrations memorable, meaningful, and effortless through thoughtful and innovative technology solutions. Our mission is to help communities around the world celebrate life and pay tribute to those we love. Our comprehensive platform brings together software and technology to provide a fully integrated experience for all users, whether that is a family, a funeral home, or an online publisher. We are the market leader in the US and Canada, with global expansion plans and a growing international team of more than 400 individuals in the US, Canada, Philippines, and Ukraine.
We are seeking an experienced analyst who is passionate about data and leveraging it to drive action within the organization to drive sales. You must be a strong individual contributor, as well as a team player. You must have strong communication and organizational skills, be willing to learn new skills, and be highly collaborative.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 7+ years in Sales Ops, RevOps, or similar role
- Deep understanding of SalesForce, BI, and how to leverage data as a tool to drive actionable insights that drive revenue
- Demonstrated success with B2B SaaS companies solving complex operational challenges
- Ability to break-down silos and work well cross-functionally
- A self-starter that is highly motivated and has outstanding communication skills
- Experience building reports, dashboards, and presentations for the Executive team
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead and drive process excellence alignment across the Customer organization
- Drive and report against Sales KPIs
- Own target setting, territory mapping, and compensation plan support for the Sales organization
- Partner cross-functionally on enhancing all customer-level reporting to drive insights that impact revenue
- Partner cross-functionally to create and implement the GTM strategy for new product launches
- Rare; Meetings, trainings, conferences as needed
- Competitive salaries
- Great benefits package (401k Match, UHC for health, vision, dental, PTO, Paid Holidays. . .)
- An outstanding collaborative work environment
- Fully Remote in the US or Canada, preference goes to our Nashville office.
We are not sponsoring visas at this time and only using internal resources for recruitment.