Dealpath Senior Manager, Sales Operations - New York
Dealpath is looking for a Senior Manager, Sales Operations to develop and lead our sales operations. Dealpath is a high-growth, venture-backed, SaaS company that is powering the largest asset class in the world (real estate!) through digital transformation.
As the Senior Manager, Sales Operations you will help operationalize our Go-To-Market Strategy and Routes-To-Market with a cohesive and data-driven program that demonstrates accurate forecasting and target achievement.. You will play a leadership role in our sales coverage model, sales enablement, tools selection/implementation, and reporting. You will uncover key insights, provide budgetary and process guidance, and help guide our strategy.
This is an amazing opportunity to both roll up your sleeves and lead in a highly visible and impactful role at a company with triple digit growth in a massive blue ocean market. You will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and work closely with our Go-To-Market Leadership team and Finance.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you’ll:
- Serve as a key member of the sales leadership team; providing analysis, support and inputs to the management team and board on major business initiatives, as well as strategic inputs to help shape and drive business objectives.
- Own all aspects of revenue planning, analysis, and reporting including the preparation and delivery of monthly metrics and related analyses to the management team and stakeholders.
- Effectively manage the Sales Process including establishing/tracking lead generation, pipeline, sales, activity, productivity metrics, and driving actions
- Defining the Total Addressable Market and establishing a Routes-to-Market plan (electronic, inside sales, direct sales, Business Partners), and a Sales Coverage model (including establishing sales territories)
- Manage the revenue team budgeting, enablement, team development and planning process
- Select, deploy, and maintain the appropriate revenue systems, tools, and resources required to support the needs of the business.
- Design the Incentive Compensation Plan and manage sales commissions
- Review monthly sales performance, highlighting material variances to expectation and resulting actions required. This includes defining, refining, and interpreting the financial impact of KPIs and related metrics.
- Identify future opportunities and/or issues, and articulate strong and clear positions based on sound judgment, and the balance of both short-term and longer-term impact
- Partner closely with the Director of Sales, VP of Marketing, VP of Customer Success, VP of BD, and GM of Canada to build out a cohesive and high performing revenue program.
- Shape the development of our company culture by leading through example, demonstrating strong decision-making skills, judgment, business acumen, transparency, and integrity.
We’re excited that you have:
- Deep experience in revenue operations at a growth stage B2B Enterprise SaaS company on a high-growth trajectory from Series B to liquidity event (M&A, IPO, or equivalent) -- you have a reference frame and pattern recognition with common requirements, pitfalls and opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of sales process, tools, and reporting.
- Experience, defining and managing the CPQ (Configure/Price/Quote) and Deal Approval processes
- Confidence supporting the strategic direction of revenue program development.
- Understanding of and thrive in a high growth environment -- developing and evolving structure/processes/resources.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- A strength in collaboration, transparency and teamwork.
- 5+ years of progressive professional experience in managing revenue operations with a demonstrated track record of success.
- A builder mentality who is excited about diving into the numbers and hands-on problem solving.
- Strong priority management skills.
- Excellent communicator -- strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and build strong working relationships across teams.
- High proficiency in Salesforce (CRM), Marketo (Marketing Automation), popular CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote), and subscription revenue and reporting tools, Google Suite
For bonus points:
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate, Private Equity, and/or Financial Services.
- Experience building out global operations (INTL).
- Familiarity with Selling Through Curiosity
The Perks & Culture:
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company sponsored commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Hybrid work policy (4 days in office)
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- The estimated pay range for New York candidates for this position is $130,000- $190,000 (combination of base and variable).
- This position is also eligible for Dealpath's equity plan.
- Your compensation will be based upon several factors including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and the skills assessed in Dealpath's interview process.
- Your actual compensation will be confirmed in writing at the time of offer.
- Dealpath's compensation ranges are determined by current market data, so compensation data posted on our job posts may change as new market data becomes available.
Our mission is to empower real estate investment and capital markets with data and collaboration through purpose-built software. We believe that real estate is driven by people with information to shape the built world.
Today, Dealpath is the industry’s leading cloud-based deal management platform and expanding rapidly. Recent highlights include: surpassing $10 Trillion of transactions supported on the platform with leading firms like Blackstone, AEW, Oxford, Nuveen, Bridge Investment Group, etc., recognized as the “Top Technology” at Global PropTech Awards, and expanding offices and teams in San Francisco and New York City. We’re engineering an industry-defining company to power the largest asset class in the world into the future.
Our company is led by an experienced team and backed by a combination of top tier venture capital firms and strategic industry partners including: Blackstone, Nasdaq, 8VC, JLL Spark, WTI, GreenSoil Investments, LeFrak, Milstein, Bechtel, and Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital.
We value your voice! If you get excited about solving real business challenges and working closely with other smart folks in a winning culture - we’d love to meet you!