KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Walmart, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe's smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith's arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded, tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you'll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We're committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About The Role
The Sales Operations Associate will have a heavy emphasis on reporting and store-level communication responsibilities and will join a high performing team. This role will be in charge of building relationships with retailer staff, especially store managerial staff through consistent communication, in-store visits, and regularly scheduled virtual meetings and presentations. Through communication with the store, the team member in this role will interpret store feedback and suggest business improvements. This role will work closely with the Sales team to share retailer findings, and the Tech Support and Operations team to proactively communicate kiosk updates and timelines.
What You'll Be Doing
- Create weekly retailer reporting identifying sales trends
- Create monthly retailer reporting detailing performance, revenue, and commission owed
- Identify recurring reporting challenges and propose retailer reporting internal process improvements
- Schedule monthly reporting internal review highlighting performance and refund trends
- Internally communicate locations that are underperforming and mislabeled on Google; suggest and track solutions
- Anticipate, identify and resolve conflicts and problems as they arise
- Effectively communicate with necessary stakeholders internally and externally to drive efficiencies across the business
- Coordinate regularly scheduled communications to accounts or partners in an effort to foster an industry leading experience across our marketplace
- Analyze managerial feedback to identify areas of improvement and suggest global solutions to enhance kiosk and program performance and retailer communication
- Create, maintain, and communicate documentation and training materials regarding team processes and procedures
- Monitor on-going service performance and interact with service professionals and customer support team
- Propose, coordinate, and manage resolutions in Jira with store and corporate level retailer decision makers
How We Know You Can Do It
- 2 years of experience working in an analytical environment with data sets
- Microsoft Suite proficiency
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment where success requires being nimble and creative
- Experience working on tasks involving operations and reporting
- Strong organizational, planning, and follow-up skills
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Proficient analytics skills including spreadsheets and data management
- Jira and Zoho/CRMskills a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
What You'll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)