Director of Sales-Operations- Immediate Need!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brian Blasko
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Quick Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:
client is the premier provider of home technology, integrated control, network, and security in Michigan via smart home automation, security, network, and entertainment technologyWhy join us?
leading benefit package
bonus and commissions plans
hybrid work environmentJob Details
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Permanent Director of Sales to join our fast-paced technology company. This leadership role will be responsible for overseeing our sales department, setting sales strategies, and driving growth. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales management, preferably in the technology sector, with a deep understanding of low voltage, security systems, audio, video, wiring, cabling, fiber optics, and alarm systems. Familiarity with Honeywell products is a plus. The candidate will be responsible for building and scaling sales processes and teams, ensuring we meet our company’s revenue targets.
1. Develop and implement strategic sales plans tailored to company goals.
2. Lead and motivate the sales team to achieve optimal performance.
3. Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
4. Manage customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction to maintain customer loyalty.
5. Identify and target sales leads, manage pipelines, and develop a strategy for long-term client relationships.
6. Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
7. Work closely with the marketing team to develop sales collateral suitable for target market conditions and objectives.
8. Monitor and report on market trends, potential markets, and factors affecting the technology industry.
9. Set individual sales targets with the sales team and track the performance of the sales team.
10. Oversee the preparation and management of the sales budget and forecasts.
1. Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Senior Director of Sales, Sales Manager, or Business Development Manager in the technology industry.
2. Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
3. Proven track record in managing a high performing sales team.
4. Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
5. Proven experience in building and scaling sales processes and teams.
6. Knowledge of low voltage, security systems, audio, video, wiring, cabling, fiber optics, and alarm systems.
7. Familiarity with Honeywell products is a plus.
8. Excellent leadership, communication, and negotiation skills.
9. Ability to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment.
10. Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
11. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Quick Apply" button.
401K, Employee Events, Employee Referral Program, Flexible Schedules, Free Food and Coffee, Game Rooms, Life Insurance, Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave, Medical, Dental and Vision, On Site Cafeteria, Paid Holidays, Paid sick days, Parking , Performance bonus, Professional Development, Retirement / Pension Plans, Vacation/paid time off, Work From Home
About the Company:
500 to 999 employees
Consumer Packaged Goods Manufacturing