Cognizant, a Fortune 200 corporation, is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst in San Jose. We are a leading provider of Information Technology, Consulting, IT Infrastructure, and Business Process Outsourcing services. This role will be fully on site, and all candidates must be local to San Jose, CA.
- Resolve front and back-end issues to appease both stakeholders and sales while adhering to established policies
- Ownership and execution of day-to-day operational tasks or special projects effectively and in a timely manner
- Analysis and operational support for client's internal support platform to implement customer requests and troubleshoot issues
- Collaborate with client partners and cross functional teams to deliver timely and complete solutions.
- Support to onsite / offshore teams, helping answer questions and resolve issues blocking resolution of customer requests
- Contribute weekly internal team meetings to discuss workflow improvements and to address team questions
- Be a subject matter expert for rules and processes pertaining to data governance, reactive workflows and help maintain training material and process documentation.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes effectiveness and efficiency and assist in the delivery of improvements to team workflows.
- Experience of 1-3 years Sales Operations Analyst or equivalent position
- Education: Bachelors in any discipline
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to step into a role that helps customers and team members navigate internal workstreams
- Proactive, flexible and uses good judgment and problem solving to accomplish tasks on schedule with minimal direction and supervision
- Experience in Digital advertising, Customer support, Stakeholder management skills
- Adept proficiency in SQL
- Experience/knowledge of Google Ads space
- Experience managing vendor programs and identifying and executing process improvements.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and collaborating with others to find efficient solutions
Hourly Rate and Other Compensation:
The hourly rate for this position is between $24.03 – $26.44 per hour, depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant’s discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant’s applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
401(k) plan and contributions
Paid Parental Leave
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The hourly rate, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position whom are legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring company sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 05 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com
or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email
with your request and contact information.
About the Company:
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
We're driven by a passion to help our clients build stronger, more agile and more innovative businesses.
Cognizant enables global enterprises to address a dual mandate: to make their current operations as efficient and cost-effective as possible and to invest in innovation to unleash new potential across their organizations.
What makes Cognizant unique is our ability to help clients meet both challenges. We help them enhance productivity by ensuring that vital business functions work faster, cheaper and better. And, our ability to conceptualize, architect and implement new and expanded capabilities allows clients to transform legacy models to take their business to the next level.
10,000 employees or more