Intelligo is a pioneering platform for due diligence reports on people and companies worldwide. We're a well-funded Series B company with proven product-market fit over several years. We're based in Israel with employees in multiple countries and a hub in New York.
Our mission is to empower trust. Some of the most sophisticated institutional investors, investment banks, law firms, and corporations use our AI-powered platform to manage the risk of transacting with new people and businesses. Our Clarity product is a one-stop platform delivering quick checks, deep reports, and continuous monitoring with ease, speed, and accuracy.
About the role:
As our Revenue Operations Manager, you will play a critical role in driving revenue growth and operational efficiency within the organization. Your responsibility will be partnering with cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product and HR to streamline revenue processes, implement effective systems, and analyze revenue performance to ensure alignment with the Company's business goals and strategy.
This role requires strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and a deep understanding of revenue operations methodologies.
What you'll do:
- Be a fundamental member of our revenue team, reporting to our Business Operations Manager
- Build and develop processes to maximize sales effectiveness across the business
- Support in driving the GTM strategy which encompasses all aspects of sales, forecast & pipeline management, and sales compensation
- Establish strong relationships with cross-functional partners (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Finance) to improve overall operations
- Help build and maintain effective and scalable processes for marketing automation (lead capture, handover, reporting, analysis, etc.)
- Develop and manage the lead execution process
- Maintain integrity of data across all systems; develop and maintain system strategy for GTM
- Manage the sales org's tech stack - including updates, integrations and helping teams navigate the systems
What it takes:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in a Start-Up environment
- Salesforce expert - including Salesforce administration
- Vast experience analyzing, presenting, and communicating data using various tools (e.g. advanced level Excel)
- Knowledge in commissions scheme design and policy documentation
- Experience partnering with Sales, Marketing and Leadership teams
- Detail-oriented with the ability to highlight anomalies and inconsistencies in data
- Capable of juggling multiple priorities while delivering accurate outcomes
- Nice to have - experience working with Pitchbook, Hubspot, Outreach, Zoominfo
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package, including an uncapped and accelerating commission opportunity
- A very collaborative global group of colleagues in the US, Israel, Ukraine, and South Africa
- A great revenue tech and data stack (Salesforce, Pitchbook, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator, Nooks, Gong, etc.)
- Generous PTO and vacation policy
- 401k and health coverage
Intelligo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Please see our Applicant Privacy Notice here.