At Aptitude we love complexity.
We immerse ourselves in the intricacies of finance digitization, subscription management, compliance, and revenue management which gives us the power to make a real impact. Once we understand how an organization works, we can implement software solutions that provide the clarity, confidence, and control they need to drive growth and achieve their ambitions.
Aptitude has served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients to achieve their strategies and ambitions. We are currently serving over 75 CFOs whose organisations generate a combined revenue of over $1 Trillion.
We are proud of our growing team of smart, motivated and passionate people, and believe diverse experiences and perspectives build stronger teams and better solutions.
Headquartered in London, we have six office locations around the world with clients across four continents.
What You’ll Do And What We Offer
The chief aim of the Manager of Revenue Operations is to support and bring challenge to our revenue generating teams globally (Marketing, Alliances, Sales and Client Success) by using data led business intelligence to focus their efforts at the right targets at the right time in order to sell as efficiently and effectively as possible.
The Manager of Revenue Operations will lead the review and monitoring of pipeline health and driving course correcting actions for the company. Working with each revenue team across APAC, EMEA and North America (east and west coast) they ensure visibility and a single understanding of the health of our revenue pipeline while offering insights to support growth and fast problem resolution.
This strategic global role will help protect the Aptitude’s pipeline coverage to ensure we hit our pipeline and annual revenue targets by working closely with go to market teams, performing revenue analysis and reporting and developing revenue assurance operational controls.
This role is the glue between our revenue generating teams, ensuring that our data on every lead, contact, opportunity and customer is accurate and whole, while identifying opportunities for improvement.
The successful candidate will also manage our Salesforce Administrator team.
You will consistently be focused on adding value to the global business, which will be achieved through:
Day-to-day monitoring and scrutiny of pipeline reports and dashboards; delivering critical marketing and sales data, analysis, and insights to support the development and growth of the business.
- Analysing complex datasets to verify drivers and assumptions. This includes historical data to identify patterns, trends, win/loss analysis and key points in the marketing and sales cycles.
- Support reports and dashboards with explanatory narrative on trends in lead generation, conversion and pipeline - Identifying and escalating risk where appropriate and think commercially as part of your decision-making process.
- Identify key areas of growth, forecast revenue against targets, and provide a weekly, monthly and quarterly updates on and KPIs.
- Brings challenges to sales, marketing and partner teams to ensure they are optimizing pipelines and deal flows to ensure the best financial outcomes.
- Discover, estimate, control and minimise exposure points in the revenue chain where a possibility of losing deals exists.
- Proactively search for areas to improve, streamline and scale using data, process, and systems analysis that measurably impact our revenue pipeline.
- Co-ordinate implementation of improvements in order to optimize system and process controls.
- With the Salesforce Admin, ensure CRM integrity making recommendations for improvements to efficiency, processes, consistency, and reporting.
- Work with all revenue generating teams to understand current processes, and lead improvements across the ‘revenue’ organisation.
- Own the sales and marketing tech stack and tools in use by the team (CRM, RFP response, lead enrichment, outbound work, sales coaching, marketing automation and other enablement tools).
- Support the revenue generating teams globally by building out any new reporting dashboards to measure performance to their needs.
- Support leadership by building out new reporting dashboards for SLT and board.
- Ensure that common standard and processes are applied globally throughout the business.
- Success for this role will be defined by the individual being able to proactively enable the full pipeline process as opposed to just report on it.
- Lead a team of 2 including the Salesforce Admin
We’ll also offer you a competitive salary plus bonus, as well as the following benefits:
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Healthcare benefits – medical insurance, dental insurance and vision plan
- ShareSave scheme (ability to purchase company shares on preferential terms)
- Work from home options
What We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- A strong interest in sales, marketing and/or business performance with demonstrable commercial acumen.
- Be a keen problem solver, making all our teams work smarter, with ability to investigate and troubleshoot system errors.
- Analytical with keen interest in interpreting data to produce relevant business market intelligence.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of data analysis and data modelling
- Interact effectively with busy senior sales staff both in person and remotely.
- Technologically literate and capable in all of the Microsoft suite, especially Excel with experience of VLOOKUP, pivot tables, advanced charting
- To be able to demonstrate a methodical approach to work and be able to break down a complex task into achievable, repeatable steps.
- Ability to present data in a simple and clear format.
- Effective and accurate management reporting, deal closing and sales prospecting, giving the Sales Ops team an unrivalled view across the business.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- A starter/finisher with enthusiasm and driven attitude and independent thinker.
- Fluent in English, both oral and in writing.
- Able to support global teams across EMEA, APAC and both east and west coast North America.
- We’ll provide you with the opportunity to grow your expertise in an environment that supports you, your life and your career.