Kafene is a leading point-of-sale financing partner dedicated to empowering flexible ownership solutions for underserved customers nationwide. By enabling our retail partners to offer flexible lease-to-own (LTO) purchase options for prime and nonprime consumers, Kafene helps merchants grow their customer base, and meet growing demand for furniture, appliances, electronics, tires and other durable goods. Utilizing more than 20,000 data inputs in tandem with cutting-edge AI and machine learning technologies, our platform creates a best-in-class experience for both merchants and customers. With over $100 million in sales since inception, we are rapidly growing and expect to double our scale in the next 12 months.
Our team values and celebrates our culture, and we are proudly selected as one of the Built-In Startups to Watch, Lendit Industry award finalist, and Forbes' Best Startup Employers.
We are seeking a Revenue Operations Associate to join our growing Revenue team. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Revenue Operations and working closely with the VP of Revenue Operations, you will be responsible for working cross-functionally to drive growth and efficiency across all aspects of our rapidly scaling Revenue organization, including sales, account management, marketing, partnerships, and merchant success. As the frontline team member for all projects related to Revenue, you will help keep various initiatives on track, and ensure that your colleagues remain informed, trained, and set up for success in their roles, in support of the broader company goals.Key Responsibilities:
Core Skills and Qualifications:
- Support all CRM activities in HubSpot, including activity tracking, task management, basic troubleshooting, record keeping, and others.
- Utilize and manage a variety of key third-party software used across the Revenue team.
- Work with the Sr. Manager of Revenue Operations in coordinating the onboarding and training for new sales team members, ongoing training for existing team members, and offboarding and transitioning for departing team members.
- Serve as the first point of contact for sales team members, collecting information and helping navigate internal processes, merchant needs, and others.
- Help produce internal materials and reports for the sales team and other internal stakeholders.
- Manage distribution of all sales and marketing materials for the sales team and merchants.
- 1-3 years of experience in sales or marketing operations, sales enablement, or another revenue organization role.
- Commitment to and experience with CRMs for tracking communications with businesses (HubSpot preferred).
- Ability to clearly and promptly communicate with team members across all departments and levels, via multiple channels (e.g. phone, email, Slack).
- Strong experience in a process-oriented workflow; experience in utilizing project management software preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills; proactive approach to identifying and fixing issues, and building and implementing processes to prevent those issues going forward.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and passion for teamwork.
Kafene is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.