Welcome to Centage, we’re happy you’re applying! We think the most important thing about Centage, about working anywhere, in fact, is the people and how they interact.
At Centage we foster an environment of caring, helpful, considerate and empathic people. We think that’s the best environment to foster excellence and it is one of the things we care most about in our hiring process. If you are empathic and able to talk with humility and encourage others to thrive, we want to hear from you!
We don’t want brilliance without empathy. We don’t want creators who don’t share. We don’t want rock stars that don’t contribute to the community.
What it’s like to be a Revenue Ops Manager at Centage
Join our ambitious B2B SaaS team as Revenue Ops Manager and play a pivotal role in the growth at Centage. Our AEs spend 100% of their time engaging with interested prospects, managing sales cycles. We're looking for a RevOps leader to focus on operational excellence, so that our AES can be 100% focused on potential customers and closing revenue.
- Administer and maintain the Salesforce platform, ensuring data accuracy and integrity
- Develop data analysis, methodologies, and modeling to uncover insights that guide marketing and sales, including lead and spending performance by channel; sales pipeline modeling; customer expansion opportunities
- Improve sales and marketing performance management
- Administer and maintain platform integrations between the sales and marketing technology stacks
- Collaborating with other departments and leadership to identify business improvements
- Generate insightful reports and dashboards using Salesforce to monitor key sales and marketing metrics, track performance trends, and identify areas for improvement
- Identify data discrepancies or anomalies, investigate root causes, and implement corrective measure to ensure data integrity and reliability
Why you might like it
You possess an unparalleled combination of charisma, dedication and energy. You want to play a vital part in optimizing and managing our Salesforce platform and other Marketing/Sales technologies. You have an unwavering determination; you don’t shy away from challenges, instead, you turn them into sales.
Why we might like you
You roll up your sleeves and get into revamping and optimizing processes. You enjoy being part of a small team during a new era of change. You are energized by fixing and updating a messy CRM. You thrive with autonomy and remain calm under pressure. Your empathy is paramount and you see uncertainty as a growth opportunity.
- 3+ years in a sales and/or revenue operations role
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience with Marketo, Hubspot, Gong.io, Drift, and Zoominfo preferred
- Technical aptitude with the ability to learn new business and technical concepts
- Competitive attitude with positive sportsmanship to be able to collaborate with peers
- $1,000 education budget
- The chance to work with innovative and progressive technology
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Start-up environment with a proven playbook
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Company Short Term Disability coverage
- Company-paid Life and AD&D coverage with option to purchase additional coverage
- Open PTO policy
- 9 paid public holidays each year
- 401(k) matching plan
Base salary ranges from $85k-$105k
Centage is on a mission to make the financial planning and budgeting process easy and simple. We are giving CFOs and FP&A teams the user-friendly planning, forecasting, and analytics tools they need to run their business effectively. Learn more at centage.com. If you have a passion for developing solutions to complex problems and making customers happy, come join us.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our customers. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way finance teams plan, forecast and report. We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Should you need accommodations during the application please don't hesitate to contact us.