Responsive, formerly RFPIO, is the market leader in an emerging new category of SaaS solutions called Strategic Response Management. Responsive customers including Google, Microsoft, Blackrock, T.Rowe Price, Adobe, Amazon, Visa and Zoom are using Responsive to manage business critical responses to RFPs, RFIs, RFQs, security questionnaires, due diligence questionnaires and other requests for information. Responsive has nearly 2,000 customers of all sizes and has been voted “best in class” by G2 for 13 quarters straight. It also has more than 35% of the cloud SaaS leaders as customers, as well as more than 15 of the Fortune 100. Customers have used Responsive to close more than $300B in transactions to-date.
REMOTE IN PORTLAND OR; DALLAS TX; KANSAS CITY
If you are a dedicated professional with a passion for precision, a deep understanding of Salesforce CPQ and Conga CLM, and the ability to drive operational excellence in deal desk activities, we encourage you to apply. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the success of our sales organization and play a vital role in shaping our customer relationships.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented Senior Deal Desk Analyst to join our team. The Senior Deal Desk Analyst will play a critical role in supporting our sales organization by assisting sales representatives in configuring quotes using Salesforce CPQ, reviewing contract agreements, and resolving any issues related to Salesforce CPQ and Conga CLM. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Salesforce CPQ and Conga CLM, excellent problem-solving skills, and a meticulous eye for detail.
- Collaborate closely with sales representatives to understand customer requirements and assist in configuring accurate quotes using Salesforce CPQ.
- Review contract agreements to ensure accuracy, consistency, and compliance with company policies and legal requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve errors, discrepancies, and issues that arise during the configuration and quoting process in Salesforce CPQ and Conga CLM.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Salesforce CPQ and Conga CLM, providing guidance and training to sales representatives as needed.
- Participate in cross-functional discussions to optimize deal structuring, pricing, and terms, ensuring alignment with company strategies and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements within the deal desk function, with a focus on enhancing efficiency and accuracy.
- Collaborate with legal, finance, and operations teams to ensure contract terms are accurately reflected and executed.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, best practices, and updates in Salesforce CPQ and Conga CLM functionality.
- Generate reports and analyze data related to deal desk activities, providing insights to support decision-making and process enhancements.
- Maintain documentation of processes, guidelines, and best practices related to deal desk operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in deal desk, sales operations, or a related role, with a strong focus on Salesforce CPQ and Conga CLM.
- Proficiency in Salesforce CPQ and Conga CLM is strongly preferred; Salesforce certifications a plus.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a track record of producing accurate and high-quality work.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think critically and troubleshoot complex issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to extract insights from data.
- Experience in the technology industry or a similar domain is a plus.
Compensation range for this role is $78,000-$132,000 total compensation (base plus bonus), depending on experience and location
At Responsive, our mission is to establish ourselves as one of the best places to work by building trust, respecting personal boundaries, valuing work-life balance, promoting diversity, and inclusiveness, and instilling a true sense of ownership and belonging among every employee that will transcend to delighting customers and creating true market value.
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured
US-Based Employees can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive Compensation, Stock Options, Company Bonus
📈 401k with company matching
📚 Unlimited professional development and ongoing learning through LinkedIn Learning Solutions
🏝 3 weeks of paid vacation, paid sick days, dedicated paid COVID days, and paid bereavement
✈ 4 week sabbatical after 5 years of service
🧘♀️ Weekly virtual yoga sessions
🍀 Mental Wellness Program (EAP) to support your well-being and self-care
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and team building events
❤️ Best-in-class health benefits, company paid for employee and company contribution for family coverage
🌍Associates based outside of the US will enjoy similar benefits, comparable and specific to their national standards
Responsive is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that we can all be proud of. We encourage people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, races, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to apply for our open positions. If you are also committed to this kind of culture and see yourself joining our team, please apply - we look forward to learning more about you!