ScoutLab represents a privately held fraud prevention e-commerce company that protects businesses from fraudsters, eliminates chargeback losses, and provides smoother, more frictionless checkout experiences for trusted shoppers.
This 80 - employee, privately funded company is ranked in multiple best-in-class categories on G2, as well as serving marquee clients such as Sony, Shimano, Raycon, and more. We are seeking a Director of Revenue Operations to report to the Vice President of Operations; this is a leadership position, and you must have eight to ten years of Revenue Operations experience in high-growth SaaS, Tech, or Professional Services.
Our client integrates directly with your eCommerce platform to scan every order for signs of fraud in real time. We use a combination of powerful algorithms and proactive human review to provide a simple pass or fail decision for every transaction, so you never need to manually review orders or monitor fraud scores. We’re so confident in our decision-making that we provide a 100% financial guarantee, so if you receive a fraud chargeback, we’ll pay you back.
Our firm offers eCommerce fraud prevention through real-time virtual identity verification. We deliver individual, real-time decisions for each transaction (Pass/Fail) using thousands of data points and virtually every fraud detection technology available. The solution is fully automated and managed by in-house experts, requiring no input from the merchants.
*Leadership role, reporting to the VP of Operations. Work from your home office, with quarterly trips to the corporate office in The World Trade Center, NYC.
*$160k - $180K base salary, significant bonus structure, equity, and 401k.
*B. A and/ or MBA
* Must have 8-10 years of RevOps experience in SaaS, IT, or Professional Services.
* Advanced Salesforce system administration skills with a desire to lead and mentor junior
* Power user of collaborative project tools (ex. G-Suite, smartsheets, etc.) and CRM tools
(Salesforce, HubSpot, SalesLoft, etc.)
* Demonstrated project management skills with cross-functional teams of 10+ people.
Official Job Description
Our platform is truly Unique: Founded in 2013, we sought to change the relationship between customer experience and risk. The more cautious you are about declining suspicious transactions, the more likely you are to decline good orders as well. We are changing this paradigm. With our firm, you no longer have to choose between frictionless customer engagements and secure fraud prevention.
The Director of Revenue Operations will own, scale, and mature the people, processes, and technologies across our go-to-market teams. This individual needs to have breadth and depth of experience across systems, enablement, budgeting, and strategy. As we enter a period of adolescence, the business needs to rigorously measure the productivity of our teams in order to react and adapt to the opportunities and headwinds that we face. As an innovator, the Director has a familiarity with industry-leading tools and technology and encourages disruption and challenge when it results in efficiency. As a thought leader, they will influence senior stakeholders and challenge the institutional norms using data.
The Director of Revenue Operations will own systems and reporting capabilities across Top of Funnel, New Business Pipeline, Onboarding, and In-Life Programs. They will establish the ability to measure the rate and pace at which prospects convert at all conversion points. They will anticipate the needs of Marketing, Sales Operations, and Customer Success Operations and deploy programs that accelerate growth and automation.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Director of Revenue Operations will operate with a high degree of autonomy. They will take ownership of end-to-end GTM programs, including systems administration, managing contractors, and coaching a scrappy team of Operators. They will work in partnership with our Product and Finance Teams to set foundational systems architecture and process to plan for future scale, automation, and innovation.
You are familiar with SaaS and E-Commerce business models and have a demonstrated experience in driving the strategy and execution of Revenue Operations systems and processes (including Salesforce, HubSpot, Rollworks, Gong, Salesloft, Lead Enrichment tools, etc.
You have a collaborative mindset and desire to be part of a team. You lead with humanity, proactivity and take pride in your work. You are able to identify opportunities, propose business cases, and own their execution from end to end. You are able to adapt to rapidly changing priorities with ease and effectively communicate risks and changing expectations up, across, and down the organization. You will coach and mentor a team via an approach of rolling up your sleeves and empathic leadership.
● Increase GTM output and efficiency through the better use of data, processes, and tools
across marketing, sales, and customer success.
● Increase visibility via better, more predictive, and actionable data reporting, and insights.
● Lead foundational projects for the firm that address the need for organizational maturity
across multiple functional groups. Immediate projects include the integration of product data
into the CRM, documenting and systematizing Sales Policies, and establishing a deal desk
● Exercise exemplary project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-
depth analytical skills.
● Contribute to company and executive-level updates on GTM programs and systems
development highlighting opportunities, risks, and blockers whilst suggesting solutions.
● Lead process and change management (including enablement) efforts across the
organization, working as a business partner to our leaders across Sales, Product, Marketing,
● Liaise as a representative of the firm with our partners and own the procurement and
negotiation process for technology and services.
● Liaise with contractors including identifying skills needed, recruiting, monitoring, and
managing the relationships in partnership with the VP of Operations.
● Document, maintain, and administer critical Revenue Operations and Deal Desk processes to
ensure the timely close of revenue opportunities; ensure all systems meet the SLAs and
accounting standards dictated by our partners in Finance.
● Coach individuals by installing pragmatic solutions for complex processes and policies and
ensuring thorough documentation for business continuity.
● Build a high-performing team that embodies the firm values of Integrity, Pride, Humility
and Impact. Bring your authentic self to NoFraud with the intention of fostering camaraderie
and a sense of loyalty.
● B.A and/or MBA.
● 10+ years of Revenue Operations experience in high-growth SaaS or technology business, or
management consulting firm.
● Advanced Salesforce system administration skills with a desire to lead and mentor junior team
● Advanced financial acumen with experience working with finance functions and GTM leaders.
● Considers oneself a thought leader in Revenue Operations; engaged in external networks and
eager to try disruptive technologies once evaluated for effectiveness and efficiency.
● Demonstrated negotiation, conflict management, and leadership skills.
● Demonstrated project management skills with cross-functional teams of 10+ people.
● Demonstrated history of delivering high-quality results on schedule and within budget.
● Incredible multitasker and time manager; ability to quickly adapt/pivot to changing priorities
● Ability to balance strategic initiatives with day-to-day processes and adhere to operational
● Comfortable in ambiguity and consistent change.
● Exceptional collaboration, coaching, and interpersonal skills.
● Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, knowledge to establish and maintain
a high level of customer trust and confidence.
● Strong attention to detail and remarkable written and verbal communication skills,
comfortable presenting to the entire company.
● Power user of collaborative project tools (ex. G-Suite, smartsheets, etc.) and CRM tools
(Salesforce, HubSpot, Salesloft etc.)
· Flexible PTO policy
· Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage