The AVP of Sales Operations is a key leadership role directly tied to the company’s expansion and success in all lines of business, particularly our broker sales channels. In close partnership with the Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, the AVP, of Sales Operations will be responsible for operationalizing the Sales Support functions by identifying opportunities and then creating and implementing action plans based on the opportunities identified to increase sales efficacy and efficiency. This position is a key part of the Sales leadership team and is expected to help drive improvements in both sales effectiveness and efficiency. The function has high visibility both internally and externally. It requires high flexibility and adaptability to respond to ever-changing market needs, as well as well-honed critical thinking skills and an action-oriented approach to support Molina initiatives to drive enrollments from a variety of channels
- Compensation planning, design, implementation and communication
- Training for entire department, including brokers and uplines.
- Responsible for all systems and processes related to agent management including contracting, testing, commissions and broker portal
- Responsible for communications, training, and policy upkeep
- Manages the Learning Management System
- Development of appropriate KPIs and dashboards for different levels of the organization (from front line sales leaders to EVP of Health Plans)
- Ensuring KPIs are “forward looking”, leaving us time to take action
- Creating and maintaining all work-force-management reporting for the call centers, including staffing plan and daily production reports
- Talent responsibility to drive a high-performance operational sales team who develop execution tactics, and are responsible for data, analytics, reporting, telecom, CRM and commission payment systems/structure.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Health Services Administration or related field, or comparable experience
Required Experience/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
5-7 years national sales leadership in roles of increasing responsibility
Medicare Advantage sales and Marketplace/ACA sales leadership roles
Health plan sales management experience
Demonstrated skills in process improvement and project management
Leadership responsibilities for teams of 50+ FTEs
Salary Pay Range: $140,795 - $274,550 a year*
- Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.