Zuum Transportation, Inc. is a rapidly growing, tech startup which is transforming the $1.2 trillion logistics industry. Zuum provides enterprise software to shippers, brokers, and carriers. To better understand what we are about, please check out our website:
We’re currently looking for fast, growth-minded individuals who want to help revolutionize the logistics industry and play an integral role in a thriving startup environment. This position has lots of room for growth!
The Head of
SaaS Sales will play a key role in hyper-scaling the sales teams through active leadership and well thought-out go-to market strategies of bringing Zuum to new territories. The Head of SaaS Sales will also be involved in bridging positive relationships and delivering exceptional customer service. Zuum offers an aggressive compensation plan. This role would include a Results Based Bonus Program and Equity/Stock Options. A relocation package may also be negotiated.
Please submit your resume now and attach your LinkedIn profile link (recommended, if possible).
- Manage all sales operations that include but is not limited to; leadership, data analysis, sales reporting, and strategic sales planning
- Influence customers to utilize company services and provide creative solutions to win new business
- Utilize strong relationship-building skills and flair in bringing partners that deliver value
- Collaborate with the executive team to execute a sales goal for the region and/or implement strategic sales plans to achieve internal alignment
- Develop and motivate the lead generation team to ensure attainment of individual KPI’s and collective goals
- Meet or exceed annual net revenue forecast and ensure compliance of the Sales Team with Company standards for revenue recognition, invoicing, and receivables
Skills & Experience:
- 7-10 years of combined freight transportation, logistics or 3PL, and technology sales experience
- At least 7 years of people and performance management / leadership experience
- Experience growing a Sales organization - with both strategic and tactical approach
- Extensive experience with successful contract and pricing negotiation
- Must have the ability to identify and resolve issues and maintain positive employee, agent, and customer relations
- Possess knowledge and an understanding of how to track key metrics and drive decisions
- Ability to work well in an agile environment
- Possess a strong collaborative nature and a can-do attitude in motivating teams
- Master’s degree preferred
We have an unparalleled culture. New ideas are always welcome, we embrace our failures and move quickly through them, testing and iterating our way to success - all while having fun!
Zuum Transportation Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Recruiters, Please!
Powered by JazzHR