Our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world! We work very hard to provide our consumers with high-quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to build the next big thing and develop while they do.
This role is based in our Mississagua, ON office and is Hybrid
The Sales Operations Analyst will report to the Director, Sales Operations and play an integral role in the execution of our product strategy into retail. The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for leading the forecast process and to ensure the delivery of a highly predictable and stable supply chain; working with Account Managers, Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Marketing, and our Retail partners.
- Work with Account Managers and our retail partners Leverage SFO (forecasting system) to develop a weekly baseline and promotional POS forecast for all products/accounts in their portfolio, along with the corresponding demand forecast to ensure goods arrive as needed for our retail partners
- Work with Account Managers and Demand Planners to develop a monthly report out to the business on any changes to the forecast, with concise commentary, and raise visibility to emerging needs of the business along with detailed tracking of business risks and opportunities
- Maintain a strong focus on both forecast accuracy and attainment, to ensure we are following through on commitments made to the organization, and our retail partners
- Establish and foster relationships with counterparts at key retailers and SharkNinja Demand and Supply teams to drive alignment on strategy and execution
- Work with Account Managers and Sales Analysts to leverage internal and external data sources including POS sales, Market & internal financial data to create analysis, presentations & recommendations in support of delivering profitable sales growth for SharkNinja
- Analyze and understand the market for their business unit and related products and, most importantly, our customers.
- Understand competitive products, pricing and their effect on customer demand and promotions. Think globally / execute locally. Engage with peers and colleagues in the US and Canada to share best practices and opportunities to grow SharkNinja’s business
- Developing a yearly plan and monthly forecasts by sku for key accounts working closely with the Demand Forecasting team
- Gathering and communicating competitive factors impacting the business (i.e. new competitive items, competitive promotions, etc.)
- Lead special projects to support overall Canada growth and business optimization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Strong business acumen
- Strong analytical skills that lead to actions and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fact paced, dynamic environment
- Strong relationship building skills, at ease working in a collaborative and highly cross functional team
Education and Experience:
- College degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience within a Sales Operations, Demand Planning, or retail forecasting environment
- Knowledge of forecasting, replenishment, budgeting
- Experience working with and analyzing data to identify trends
- Prior experience with either retail partners or consumer products/consumer durables
- Ability to travel to Boston, MA headquarters approximately once or twice per year, and other local travel as needed.
At SharkNinja, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are vital to our global success. Valuing each unique voice and blending all of our diverse skills strengthens SharkNinja’s innovation every day. We support ALL associates in bringing their authentic selves to work, making an impact, and having the opportunity for career acceleration. With help from our leadership, associates, and our community, we aim to have equity be a key component of the SharkNinja DNA.
YOUR ROLE in leading our SUCCESS DRIVERS & representing our UNIQUE MINDSET
- Lead us to be “RARELY SATISFIED”
- Make things better each day; “PROGRESS OVER PERFECTION”
- Use your knowledge of our consumer, understand that “DETAILS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE”
- Deliver something great; “WINNING IS A TEAM SPORT”
- Be clear and honest, “COMMUNICATING FOR IMPACT”
Explore SharkNinja on our social channels:
SharkNinja's Candidate Privacy Notice can be found here: https://www.sharkninja.com/candidate-privacy-notice/
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other class protected by state or federal law. SharkNinja will consider reasonable accommodations consistent with federal, state, and local law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact SharkNinja People & Culture.