Birdeye is looking for a world-class Leader for our Revenue Operations team in Australia. The Senior Manager of Revenue Operations will be responsible for driving the organization toward achieving strategic goals, operational excellence, and sales targets. You will be a vital member of the leadership team, providing insights and analysis to guide our overall strategic direction, and ensuring business plans that support rapid revenue growth and scalability of our operations. In this role, you will be responsible for bringing Birdeye's mission and vision to fruition through close collaboration with our Go-To-Market teams, including Support, Sales, and Marketing. Our ideal candidate has experience building and leveraging data and processes to enable rapid growth for SaaS companies.
- Closely work with the Global RevOps team to build and optimize processes, data, and systems across teams in order to deliver value to our clients, improve retention, and maximize revenue.
- Support local GTM teams in delivering proactive and predictive data-driven insights to sales and marketing leadership to enable rapid decision-making
- Provide ongoing support for leadership teams across Sales, Marketing and Support.
- Identify and measure key inputs vital in developing Sales team goals, strategies,
- plans, policies and improvement opportunities.
- Support lead routing and Lean Data management for AUS and UK teams
- Support quote and contract management
- Own reporting and KPI measurement for customer support and success organizations
- Oversee the administration and use of enterprise software applications used by AUS and UK sales, marketing and support teams
- Partner with enablement and onboarding teams to roll out onboarding and training programmes
- Partner with the engineering and product functions to ensure sales has a "data-driven" voice to help influence priorities and provide feedback
- Partner with business applications and IT teams to build and maintain a world-class technology stack for go-market-teams
- 7+ years of related experience (i.e. sales operations, finance, BI, revenue, or general operations)
- 5+ years' experience in managing Sales/Revenue Operations teams for SaaS businesses
- Degree in Business or related field from a four-year college or university: MBA preferred
- Strategic thinker with the ability to glean insights from processes, data, sales team feedback, industry best practices, continuous personal development, etc. to develop improved strategies
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com and other sales productivity tools, including best practices for use, integrations, reporting
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge and expertise within SaaS/Enterprise Software. Startup experience is a plus
- Strong acumen and experience with both highly transactional, inbound, inside sales models, and mid-market/Enterprise inside and field sales models
- Intimate knowledge of sales forecasting, pipeline analysis, lead routing and follow-up best practices, outbound lead generation, pricing, contracting, RFPs, proposals, and reporting/analytics
- Proven record of developing and implementing tactical initiatives that improve sales productivity, conversion rates, and sales team performance
- Strong project and program management skills. Consulting background a plus
- Office is in Rosebery, Sydney
- Flexible working policy and work from home options.
- Regular Social activities + 4 pm Friday finish (drinks from 3.30)
- Monthly me time (late start or early finish)
- Company anniversary presents
- Discounted Bupa health insurance
- Paid parental leave