As the pioneer and innovator of Quartz Surfacing solutions, Caesarstone sparked a revolution in the global market for countertops. As we continue to transform the surface industry through quality, passion and hard work, we are committed to building empowered teams and delivering a second-to-none customer experience.
Caesarstone proudly maintains a leading presence in more than 50 countries, with our global head office in Israel, along with four state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in the USA, Israel, and India. With our North American headquarters in Charlotte, NC, our teams reach across multiple regions across the USA and Canada.
At Caesarstone, we believe our employees are the backbone of our company. We are committed to hiring team members who are creative, innovative, dedicated and disciplined. We are a thriving company with a variety of career opportunities seeking forward-thinking professionals to join our team. We offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, and a compassionate and collaborative company culture. Come join our team!
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for developing and managing a business operation that increases sales, profitability, market share, and customer and employee satisfaction. This role is accountable for overseeing the activities of the Sales Team in the Mid-West Region (Chicago area), ensuring sales targets are met or exceeded. This role will manage the performance of the sales team in the region, providing mentoring and coaching. Other duties include developing marketing strategies for the region, handling complex sales queries and customer challenges in a professional manner and acting to close sales as necessary.
As a key leadership role in the organization you will need to possess and demonstrate our core values of being accountable, leading with a winning spirit, driving innovation and putting people first.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Assess local market conditions, identify current and prospective sales opportunities and develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans for the region
- Develop and implement sales and profitability plans and maintenance of account plans
- Full P&L accountability for your region(s) of responsibility
- Ensure that all areas of work performance or departments are properly staffed and directed
- Responsible for talent development of team including provide training, coaching, development, performance evaluations, and motivation to team
- Recommend desirable changes in the policies and goals of the region and the organization
- Communicate effectively with other regions, departments, and senior leaders both in Business Unit and Globally by sharing information on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities, and needs
- Provide accurate forecasting for sales, budget and inventory planning purposes
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Collaborate with the Corporate Credit and Collections team in extending and enforcing credit policy and ensuring account credit limits are satisfactory to meet the purchasing needs of the customer
- Ensure the safekeeping of company assets, including structures, equipment, inventory, and cash
- Participate actively in community, business and industry organizations to build a network of contacts that improve the presence and reputation of the region and company in the local area
Qualifications & Skill Requirements:
- University degree in business or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of direct work experience including at least 5 years in a management capacity, building products industry experience a bonus/plus/is preferred, etc
- Experience in all aspects of sales, including growth strategies, distribution channel management, account development, and business planning.
- Strong knowledge of retail and/or commercial sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Ability to examine and re-engineer sales operations, form new policies, develop and implement new strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and direct sales forces
- Ability to supervise and train employees, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers.
- Knowledge of cost analysis, fiscal management, and budgeting techniques.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to coordinate and organize meetings, exhibits, and other events.
- High level of proficiency with IT systems such as CRM (Salesforce), Oracle
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel for customer visits
- Work environment will vary from office, showrooms, trade shows to industrial/manufacturing facilities
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Occasional lifting of items up to 50 lbs.
- Exposure to variable weather conditions is likely
- Customer Focus
- Energy & Stress
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Time Management
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Development and Continual Learning
- Result Focus
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethics and Integrity
- Providing Consultation
- Staff Management
- Decision making and Judgement
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Enforcing Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Planning and Organizing
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Competitive salary & team result-based bonuses
- Company car & gas card
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 401k with company matching
- Paid vacation & holidays
Caesarstone US provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Caesarstone US complies with applicable EEO state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Caesarstone US expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Caesarstone US employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Caesarstone is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
OUR COMPANY VALUES
People First: We treat each other with fairness and respect, consistently provide opportunities for growth, and health and safety are our first priority.
Accountability: Together, we take ownership of our actions, business and future.
Innovation: We are committed to fresh thinking and breakthrough ideas that create value.
Winning Spirit: We are enthusiastic and foster a ‘can-do’ attitude in striving to be No 1. We are committed to excellence and share and celebrate our achievements.