Are you interested in defining how AI shapes the future of work? Cresta is on a mission to make every knowledge worker 100x as effective, 10x faster, and 10x better. We apply AI to improve Call Center operations with our real-time agent assist product as well as our suite of post-call analytics and coaching.
We are a Silicon Valley company, spun out of the Stanford AI lab and are co-founded by Sebastian Thrun, who is the most successful German in Silicon Valley (co-founder and CEO of Google-X, Waymo, Udacity, Kitty Hawk, and more). Cresta launched in 2020. Since then, we’ve grown revenue and our team by 300%. We’ve assembled a world-class team of AI and ML experts, go-to-market leaders, top-tier investors, and advisors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, and former AT&T CEO John Donovan. Our valued customers include brands like Intuit, Porsche, and Verizon and we have been recognized as a startup to watch by Business Insider, Forbes, and Gartner to name a few.
About The Role
The Deal Desk Manager will report directly to the Sr. Director of Revenue Operations and work closely with team members to help close non-standard, complex deals. You will act as a strategic advisor to our sales team on how best to structure deals for our customers while addressing the needs of internal stakeholders, in order to maximize revenue, and help increase the overall productivity of our GTM team. This role is highly cross-functional and will work with a variety of stakeholders from within Sales, Technical Field Ops, Delivery Ops, Accounting, Legal, Pricing Strategy, & Product Management.
What You'll Do
- Closely partner with Sales VPs and Directors to advise on strategic deals to reduce time to close and increase ACV
- Understand customers in order to structure agreements that are aligned with their needs as well as Cresta’s company objectives
- Act as liaison and single point of contact between GTM teams and internal functions (Legal, Finance, Security) to drive deal acceleration and closure
- Identify areas of optimization and growth as you work to scale the Deal Desk function from the ground up
- Be proactive in identifying and drive initiatives to remedy deal structuring process gaps and improve overall process efficiency
- Be a key stakeholder in Cresta’s pricing & packaging strategy
- Assist in ongoing development of our CPQ and CLM systems
What We Look For
- A strong desire to learn and problem solve
- Execute like a pro and act as a strategic advisor
- 5+ years of experience in Deal Desk, contracting, Legal Ops, or Sales Operations
- Experience with Dealhub or related CPQ toolExperience with CLM & contract routing solutions
- Administration of Salesforce CRM preferredHigh degree of emotional intelligence
- Flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods
- Experience in SaaS
- Experience in enterprise SaaS customer lifecycle (seven-figure contracts)