We are an exponential growing organization with a team of executives that solve complex business challenges with creativity and passion, always looking to learn something new.
We want you to join us in this mission with a focus on strategic planning and with your own customer network ready for capitalization. Along with other members of the executive team, you will help to develop and execute a strategic plan focused on exponential growth: Bring new logos, enter new segments, and develop new sales channels and partnerships. You will also be instrumental in creating future strategic plans with the goal of boosting revenue streams in a one-of-a-kind company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies in the industry, plus a unique world-class team.
We are looking for a strategic and energetic leader who partners with other members of the Leadership team, to execute the current corporate strategic plan and develop future growth plans.
Our Chief Revenue Officer will ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the organization’s revenue-generating departments. This leader will manage a global Sales Team that can drive business growth across all customer segments and profiles, while sharing accountability with the marketing function for improving the individual customer experience and strategy.
We are looking for someone who can monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth. Also, will help maximize reach and efficiency by adding new scalable partners in a strategic way and will build and foster creative teams committed to continuing our culture of innovation.
You bring to Applaudo the following competencies:
- 10+ years in diversified leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships
- Proven experience developing and executing business strategy
- Significant general management and P&L experience
- Ability to craft and execute a business strategy
- History of decision-making based on business metrics
- Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach
- Results-oriented, especially in the long-term
- Being Acutely tuned in to the market
- Having strong leadership and communication skills.
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Research industry trends, monitor the marketplace, and analyze opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics
- Attend sales meetings and provide progress updates
- Stay well-connected with customers to ensure broad market needs are being incorporated into the product development and enhancement cycle
- Collaborate with finance, product management, and marketing on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models to achieve revenue goals
- Identify and resolve issues across the marketing/sales and account management functions
- Participate in contract negotiations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Here at Applaudo Studios values as trust, communication, respect, excellence and team work
are our keys to success. We know we are working with the best and thus treat each other with respect and admiration without asking.
Submit your application today, and don't miss this opportunity to join the Best Digital team in the Region!
We truly appreciate all the hard and outstanding work our team makes every day at Applaudo Studios, and that's why the perks that we offer, are deeply thought and designed as a way to thank them for their commitment and excellence.
Some of our perks and benefits:
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Special discounts
- Entertainment area
- Flexible work spaces
- Great work environment
- Private medical insurance
- Benefits may vary according to your location and/or availability. Request further information when applying.