Redkite’s mission is to make data clear, simple and human. We want to redefine the way entire industries use data. We choose to do this by building a thriving team of data leaders, creating a data legacy that endures and empowering happy clients that rave about us.
We provide end-to-end, full-stack data expertise from strategy to design, build and run to help senior business leaders enable better, faster decision-making and accelerated performance.
We work with truly inspiring, fast-growing companies like Coca Cola, Nando’s, Diageo, the Economist, Burberry and many more!
Find out more about Redkite on our homepage
The Redkite team & Culture
Values That Don’t Sit On a PowerPoint Slide, But Are Lived And Breathed In All Of Our Team
Our team is connected by our values, these tell the story of what it feels like to work here at Redkite.
💖Love your craft
📈Simplify the complex
🤝Bring others with you
Redkite’s culture of sharing and learning from one another helps us create a great environment to grow incredibly fast, learn fearlessly and therefore we’re constantly looking for excellent people to join our team to grow with us!🚀
Don’t just take our word for it - we were voted in the Top 50 best workplaces in the UK, check out our 4.7⭐ Glassdoor Reviews to find out more about our team's experience and culture here at Redkite or visit our People page!
About The Role
Redkite is looking for a Commercial Operations Consultant to join our Commercial Development team. The role reports to the Head of Commercial development and works closely with other departments in Redkite such as Marketing, Partnerships, Account management and Client Sales teams. The focus of the role is to optimise Redkite’s Commercial Excellence, making sure that our clients and prospective clients receive the best possible experience through seamless onboarding and account management.
- Experience using CRM systems such as Hubspot.
- Experience working with Onedrive.
- Customer Success experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Project management skills to plan, coordinate and execute system-related activities.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and resolve system issues.
- Attention to detail and organisational skills to maintain accurate system documentation.
- Ability to adapt to changing technologies and evolving business requirements.
On a Day-day Basis You'll Be
- Responsible for accurate and efficient data entry tasks, maintaining our client databases, updating sales records, and generating comprehensive reports on sales metrics.
- Collaborate closely with other departments within Redkite such as Marketing, Partnerships, Account management and Client Sales teams.
- Help put together sales data to generate regular reports for the sales team and management.
- Provide end to end enablement of Hubspot to manage client information, track sales leads and record sales activities.
- Contributing to achieving sales targets by supporting and maintaining efficient sales operations.
- Gain an in-depth understanding on Redkite’s brand, client communications and core propositions.
- Assist with various administrative duties, streamline sales operations, to enhance overall efficiency.
Here are just a few things that make Redkite a great place to work:
Here are just a few things that make Redkite a great place to work:
Career Growth & Development 🌱
- We seek to accelerate the career development of our team by offering you a rich and varied career experience that builds on the potential you have.
- You’ll be paired with a coach and buddy to ensure one-to-one support is available to you for your development to identify a development plan and the support you need to get where you want to go
- You’ll get an opportunity to work with a genuinely exciting range of clients around the globe 🌎
- Lots of autonomy and high impact in your role - our client feedback is exceptional and truly displays the value we drive for our clients both as individuals and in their roles 🥇
- We champion personal development to fuel your progression! Many Redkiters do professional development in both our human skills and technical skills to accelerate your career growth. Many of the team take certifications to develop their skills to achieve their career ambitions, e.g. Azure Certification, Power BI Certification, Looker LookML Developer, Architecture Professional Qualification, CIPD and many more! As well as building our consulting skills around effective communication, building exceptional client relationships and advocating a feedback culture. We’ve even sent some of the team on RADA courses 🤓
- Training and exposure to best in class ways of working - we want to set the gold standard for how organisations use data
In addition to the competitive base salary you’ll also receive:
- Discretionary company bonus
- Enabling business expenses to support you in your role - £400/pa allowance for equipment/technology for work, £100/pa allowance for self-directed learning in addition to learning and development provided, and a simple expenses policy to enable travel, team social events and celebrations and other spend required for your role
- Referral bonus when you bring friends to join Redkite
💖 Health & Wellbeing
Mental health and well-being is a priority, therefore Redkiters have access to:
- Smart Health: Medical Service
- LifeWorks: Employee Assistance Programme (all types of guidance and support including counselling, financial support, legal advice etc.)
- AIG: Group Income Protection (Sick Pay)
- AIG: Critical Illness
- Unum: Expected Life Policy (Life Insurance)
- NEST Pension Scheme (up to 5% employer contribution)
🌴Holidays, Parental and other types of Leave & Flexible Working
- 25 Days Annual Leave (+ Public Holidays) 🔅
- Competitive leave policies, giving you what you need in a way that supports you when you need it. We are flexible on all types of leave including maternity, paternity, parental, sickness and compassionate leave.
- Work in a way that suits you and your team - we give you autonomy, trust, and flexibility to decide on the right balance of working locations and times for yourself and the team you are working with. Our team work remotely from home, with our clients at their offices, in our own office in Central London and even remotely round the globe for agreed periods of time.
Redkite Socials & Events
- We love to stay connected within and outside of work with regular team events from cake making to escape rooms, hackathons to gaming nights. We also come together at least once a year for “Redkitefest”!
- We come to socialise in-person in our Central London office weekly, sometimes it is over some cheesy Pizza 🍕 and Drinks or a healthy morning breakfast.
- Every week we have 🥗Lunch and Learn sessions over Zoom where one or more team members share their knowledge with the rest of us to maintain our culture of sharing and learning from each other
- Outside of Zoom and emails, Redkite uses Slack to communicate internally. We’ve channels for all interests and hobbies ranging from adorable 🐾pets, D&D🐉 to activities like 🚲cycling, running & football ⚽!
- We have our very own Redkite Community Squad! We are building long-lasting partnerships with charitable organisations through fundraising, pro-bono data projects and volunteering!
Diversity, Belonging, And Inclusion At Redkite
A great company reflects the wonderful diversity of the world in which we live, where everyone can be themselves. We have a Diversity Taskforce and are actively trying to champion diversity of all types in our team and have an open dialogue around this. We have no judgement on any of the things that make you, you - be that your religion, sexuality, race, gender, or even if you once believed that tabs were better than spaces.