What is Decentralized Masters?
Decentralized Masters is an educational platform that teaches retail customers how to leverage the new world of Decentralized Finance to preserve and grow their capital. We give people the weapons to take back control over their financial future. By leveraging DeFi, we allow them to multiply their capital before it's eaten by inflation and thrive in these uncertain times. We train customers with no prior crypto experience to become DeFi Masters with our custom made videos, live sessions, 1on1s with mentors, proprietary tools, research reports from our analysts and more. We want to create the biggest DeFi ecosystem that exists. The first step is to invade the market by creating the go-to DeFi educational platform.
Check us out here:
What is cool is that our offer attracts smart, interesting, wealthy and open-minded people so the conversations on the sales calls are quite interesting.
We have a huge advantage in terms of marketing, right now, we are acquiring customers very profitably with Youtube ads and Facebook ads, and our return on ad spend is around 5x.
Long story short: We’re growing faster than expected, and are now projecting $2M in cash collected by December 2023.
What will you be doing?
- Coordinate sales team of Closers and Setters by communicating relevant information and ensuring efficiency in sales process
- Manages employees’ daily operations and performance
- Interact with customers and provide support when requested ensuring customer satisfaction
- Handle the processing of all sales with accuracy and timeliness
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Designs, improves and maintains sales processes
- Generates reports regarding the status of the department
- Assist in hiring and onboards sales staff and ensures staff meets their quotas and goals
- Continuous training and development of the sales team
- Manages departmental budgets
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, and fulfilment are handled efficiently
What will you need?
- At least 2 years experience in Sales Operations
- Good team development and leadership skills
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- Current knowledge of industry trends an added advantage
What will you get?
- Competitive salary
- Ability to work from anywhere remotely
- Be part of a fast-growing, impact-driven, high-performance team and culture
- Unlimited PTO
- A very supportive team
- Paid trips to Dubai, etc