We are seeking a motivated, strategic and execution-oriented team leader for Kelly Wearstler.
The Director of Sales & Operations role will work closely with the SVP, Operations to drive growth and efficiencies across Sales and Operations. The role will be responsible for the retail P&L and oversee the sales and operations teams (sales, customer service, production and fulfillment).
- Develop and maintain sales and CRM strategies to achieve revenue goals
- Identify opportunities to increase new customer acquisition and loyalty, while also improving the overall customer experience
- Define and achieve KPIs to improve and increase efficiencies across production and fulfillment
- Manage vendor relationships and source new vendors to optimize supply chain and meet demand
- Work closely with team on weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reporting
- Analyze operational and financial trends across all functions to help drive growth and efficiency (e.g., marketing, sales, production)
- Lead special projects across the company that align with brand priorities (e.g., loyalty program, assortment rationalization, new business verticals)
- Drive company priorities forward via cross-functional collaboration; manage initiatives and launches end to end
- Help develop company growth strategy and manage strategic planning processes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in a Sales/Operations managerial role at a luxury lifestyle or consumer facing company
- Results driven mentality with proven track record of driving growth
- Strong conceptual problem solving and analytics
- Strong communication with ability to work with various stakeholders
- People-oriented leader that can motivate and lead a high-performing team
This position is in-office, based full-time in Los Angeles.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.