OhmniLabs is a healthcare automation company focused on providing innovative robotic solutions. Since our founding in 2015, we’ve delivered thousands of robots that have improved the lives of people in more than 49 countries worldwide. Our USA-based manufacturing facility allows us to design, engineer, and build advanced robots for our customers with unrivaled usability and reliability.
The company exemplifies innovation in robotics manufacturing and end-to-end development. We've designed robots with modular components, and utilize lean, toolless manufacturing. Reusability and integration are the cornerstones of our fabrication process, allowing for orders of magnitude, less capital spent, and a fraction of the development time. We aim to bring jobs back to America, pushing for a local and lean manufacturing process utilizing additive manufacturing technology. And we are growing!
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our team. The ideal candidate will come from a sales operations background and should be able to leverage their know-how when collaborating with internal teams and external clients.
- Prepare routine reports outlining sales performance for sales management and internal teams.
- Conduct ongoing sales performance analysis to evaluate the effectiveness of sales strategies.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally, to ensure alignment of short and long-term sales strategy, resources, budgets, and forecasts.
- Facilitate the connection of sales data across departments.
- Maintain accurate client information tracking and optimize workflows for CRM and sales acceleration tools.
- Create and document sales processes and procedures.
- Be a resource for sales members on sales tools.
Equal opportunity is important to us. To avoid biases, we anonymize applications during the prescreening stage. All identifying information is hidden until later stages.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales operations and customer success within a healthcare company.
- Proficiency in sales acceleration and CRM management tools.
- Experience conducting sales performance analysis along with strategic guidance.
- Experience with data manipulation.
- Basic knowledge of coding—Python and Apex preferred.
- Ability to maintain standardized sales processes and procedures.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Adaptability in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Collaborative mindset—works effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work well independently or in a group setting.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary, and AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, and Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Training and Development
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan