Did you know that the average real estate transaction takes two months to complete due to the persistence of manual workflows? At InspectHOA, we're on a mission to change that. Using cutting-edge AI technology and vast datasets, we're building Copilots to automate every aspect of the real estate transaction process. HOAs are just the beginning - we're just getting started!
We're looking for talented individuals who are passionate about tackling hard problems and making a real impact. As a member of the InspectHOA team, you'll have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shape the future of the real estate industry.
If you are hard-working, like to learn, like to do, like to grow, are proactive, like to hold yourself and your team accountable, and want to be world-class at what you do - this will be an amazing opportunity for you. If this sounds like you – we would love it if you apply!
We at InspectHOA are looking for a Revenue Operations Specialist who'll work hand in hand with our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams, as well as the organization's upper management, to build systems, processes, and analytics related to revenue generation. They will:
- They will set up all Marketing and Sales campaigns in HubSpot
- They will build all Sales, Marketing, and CSM reports in HubSpot (Analytics, Reports, Dashboards), Google Analytics, our database, Superset
- They will build HubSpot automation using workflows
- They will build, clean, and grow our leads database using ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, Scrappers, and more.
- Orchestrated the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams for data completion
- They will proactively identify areas for improvement in everything we do
- Strong technical aptitude and experience with HubSpot to:
- Accurately measure, analyze, and report performance across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success through Analytics, Reports, and Dashboards.
- set up Workflows for automation
- set up Marketing (Workflows + Marketing Emails) and Sales (Sequences + Templates) campaigns
- Experience building, maintaining, and enhancing leads databases through ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, and web scraping tools. Ability to understand relations between different datasets and ensure clean data daily through automation.
- Experience manipulating large amounts of data in Excel, experience in SQL, Python (pandas).
- Experience connecting multiple data sources and visualizing data in tools such as Superset.
- Ability to work in a startup – proactive, with a sense of ownership, and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package with a bonus based on performance
- Intellectually stimulating environment with colleagues in the US, India, and Bulgaria
- Awesome office environment (if in Bulgaria) with colleagues from all over the world
- Ability to develop your career in a fast-growing company
- Additional healthcare insurance (if in Bulgaria)
- Subsidized wellness program (Multisport card) (if in Bulgaria)