Delinea is a leading provider of privileged access management (PAM) solutions for the modern, hybrid enterprise. We make privileged access more accessible by eliminating complexity and defining the boundaries of access to reduce risk, ensure compliance, and simplify security. Delinea empowers thousands of customers worldwide, including over half the Fortune 100. Our customers include the world’s largest financial institutions, intelligence agencies, and critical infrastructure companies.
Join our passionate, global team at Delinea and help us make the world a safer and more secure place. Our success is driven by world-class product leadership, outstanding engineers, and strategic investment from TPG. We value diversity, innovation, and a culture of respect and fairness. If you're ready to push boundaries and challenge the status quo in security, we want to hear from you.
Apply today to help us achieve our mission.
Sales Operations Analyst Summary:
As an International Sales Operations Analyst, you will maintain the systems, tools, and processes used by the WW sales organization with a primary focus on the needs of the International Sales Team. This includes providing general Tier 1 support to all Ssalesforce.com users, as well as proactively defining project enhancements to help streamline the company. This role requires a self-motivated individual, with a working knowledge of salesforce.com, ready to take on a broad range of requests. Having the ability to organize data, analyze it, and clearly report information is a must.
We are a fast-growing company with a strong culture based in helping each other. We all have the obligation to do our part to make this a better company today than it was yesterday. Sales Operations additionally has the fundamental directive of identifying, developing, and executing on process efficiency for the sales organization. We are searching for individuals who are passionate about helping their colleagues. If you are a driven individual, with a positive attitude, and ready to work hard we look forward to you joining our team.
What You’ll Do:
- Support for user configuration-onboarding/offboarding.
- Maintain general SFDC data quality (Data management & Governance).
- Manage, document, & resolve SFDC support requests.
- General SFDC administration and configuration.
- Create user training and sales enablement documents.
- Train and guide users on best practices.
- Understand the organization’s, sales KPI’s/sales metrics.
- Provide sales forecasting support.
- Identify bugs in system and business processes.
- Act as a liaison across departments to facilitate solutions.
- Create and maintain Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses as required or requested.
- Assist Sales Management with territory changes.
- Maintain accurate SFDC Account & Opportunity ownership.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal customers.
- Long term planning of process improvement.
- Evaluate and deploy new technology and integrations.
- Exhibit ownership of sales tools & software adoption.
- Research & analyze best market practices to assist in improving internal processes.
- Whenever possible, create a more efficient user experience.
What You'll Bring:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or 3-5 years’ experience in a sales Operation’s role.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com administration (ADM 201 certification preferred).
- Demonstrated maturity, high values, professionalism, and integrity.
- High level of organization and detail-orientation.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Good attitude toward teamwork, as well as the ability to work independently in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Leadership by example.
- Passionate about learning new skills & maintaining current skills.