Hybrid – Miramar, Florida
UDT is a technology enabler that helps clients in major industries evaluate, architect, provide, secure, and manage technology on the go, in the rack and in the cloud. UDT provides technical, professional, cyber security and managed services. This is a Full-Time position, which is a Hybrid position with the expectation that you will be requested to come into the Orlando, FL office as needed for live meetings
A Deal Desk Manager is responsible for smooth sales operations within the deal desk. They work closely with sales and operations leadership to craft streamlined processes for each deal and customer. Their role is highly specialized in deal structuring, execution, and scaling sales operations across the board.
A Deals Desk Manager plays a pivotal role in ensuring that the company's sales transactions are financially sound and aligned with its strategic objectives. This role requires a blend of financial expertise, negotiation skills, and the ability to collaborate with various teams to optimize revenue and profitability while minimizing risk. Effective Deals Desk Managers are essential in helping organizations thrive in competitive markets.
Job Summary: The Deals Desk Manager is responsible for optimizing revenue and profitability by managing the pricing and deal structuring process for complex sales transactions. This role involves collaborating with various departments, including sales, finance, operations, legal, and product teams, to ensure that deals are financially sound, competitive, and aligned with the company's strategic objectives.
- Pricing Strategy: Develop and implement pricing strategies that maximize revenue and profitability while maintaining competitiveness in the market.
- Deal Structuring: Work closely with sales teams to structure complex deals, including pricing, discounts, payment terms, and contract terms, in accordance with company policies and financial goals.
- Financial Analysis: Perform financial analysis, including cost-benefit analysis, margin analysis, and deal modeling, to evaluate the potential impact of deals on the company's financial performance.
- Risk Assessment: Assess and mitigate potential risks associated with deals, such as credit risk, contract terms, and revenue recognition, to ensure compliance with accounting and regulatory standards.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with various departments, including sales, legal, finance, and product teams, to ensure that deal structures align with the company's overall strategy and goals.
- Deal Approval: Present deal proposals to senior management for approval, providing a clear rationale and financial justification for each deal.
- Contract Management: Oversee the contract negotiation and approval process, ensuring that all contractual terms are consistent with company policies and standards.
- Market Intelligence: Stay informed about industry trends, competitor pricing strategies, and market dynamics to make informed decisions about pricing and deal structuring.
- Documentation and Reporting: Maintain accurate records of all deals and provide regular reports and analysis to senior management to track the performance of deals and pricing strategies.
- Continuous Improvement: Continuously assess and refine pricing and deal structuring processes to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, or a related field; MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in deal management, pricing strategy, or financial analysis, preferably in a technology or B2B sales environment.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in using financial software and tools.
- Knowledge of relevant industry regulations and accounting standards.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What UDT Offers You
- Industry-specific certifications (e.g., Certified Pricing Professional, Certified Public Accountant).
- Experience with contract management software.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) software.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the organization.UDT’s Total Rewards Package Includes
- Medical, dental, vision, life and company paid disability coverage
- Health savings accounts and flexible savings accounts
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid holidays and unlimited paid time off options
- Wellness programs, pet insurance, legal insurance and more
Join us! and be part of an inclusive, energizing, and collaborative environment.
UDT is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background and pre-employment drug screen. UDT is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status