At Mitratech, we are a team of technocrats focused on building world-class products that simplify operations in the Legal, Risk, Compliance, and HR functions of Fortune 100 companies. We are a close-knit, globally dispersed team that thrives in an ecosystem that supports individual excellence and takes pride in its diverse and inclusive work culture centered around great people practices, learning opportunities, and having fun! Our culture is the ideal blend of entrepreneurial spirit and enterprise investment, enabling the chance to move at a rapid pace with some of the most complex, leading-edge technologies available.
Given our continued growth, we always have room for more intellect, energy, and enthusiasm - join our global team and see why it’s so special to be a part of Mitratech!
Mitratech is looking for a Deal Desk Analyst, to join our Revenue Operations team. This job is focused on providing day-to-day go-to-market operational support to help the sales team win new business as well as retain and expand existing business. Working collaboratively across Sales, Legal, Finance, accounting teams and responsible for the timely, efficient and accurate processing of customer sales orders in the relevant systems and tools. This role will ensure high performance, productive and excellent operational customer service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with sales and finance management, legal, order operations, and revenue to bring a deal to closure and accurately reflect the booking in our CRM
- Support ERP enhancements and continuous improvement projects including CPQ implementation and administration
- Assist in pricing strategy discussions and provide suggestions
- Examining customer orders for validity of specification of products ordered (incl configuration), quantities ordered, any special pricing agreements or requirements
- Review, validate, and monitor the quality of both new and reoccurring (renewal) orders
- Review contracts and ensure clean agreements in the booking recording processes
- Develop and/or contribute to process improvement and control governance
- Establish regular communication with cross-functional teams
- Highly motivated individual that focuses on order data quality, implementing quality initiatives, process adoption
- Perform reconciliations for data integrity and work with cross functional teams to fix
Requirements & Skills:
- 2-5 years in a deal desk, order management, finance, business analysis, and/or sales ops
- Experience working within in a Enterprise, SaaS, or high-tech company is ideal
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in assessing multiple business and financial factors to make complex judgment calls.
- Ability to work cross-functionally across various business units, adapt quickly and prioritize requests
- Technically Savvy with understanding of SFDC & CPQ and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strategic thinking and tactical execution skills.
- Good self-organization and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests simultaneously.
- Can build trust, be assertive when required and shows initiative and enthusiasm.
- Team-oriented working and thinking
- Professional self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively with others to accomplish goals
- Assertiveness and ability to navigate ambiguity
- Drives focus on simplifying complex solutions and processes
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your candidate application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.