Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who We Are
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,000 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 950+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 14 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We, at Flywire, are seeking a Senior Revenue Operations Insights Anaylst.
This role will provide critical insights, own all sales reporting encompassing forecasting, pipeline, renewal risk, goal achievement and more!
- Develop models and analysis to measure sales performance
- Support the Sales team on strategic planning, sales strategy, and special projects
- Build dashboards via Salesforce and Looker to provide insights on critical metrics
- Translate strategy into specific business initiatives and develop operational plans
- Build presentations for Executive team meetings related to various sales topics
- Coordinate global partners for centrally-led initiatives
- Partner with the Sales, Marketing, HR, Business Ops, and Finance teams to identify new sales strategies and other opportunities to continuously improve the Sales organization’s impact and efficiency
- Build a team of Revenue Operations analysts
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- BA/BS from a leading undergraduate institution with a major in Finance, Economics, Business or other quantitative focus
- 3+ years of total work experience in Revenue/Sales Operations, Banking, Consulting, Financial Services, or ideally work experience supporting a breadth of projects
- Experienced with customer acquisition, growth strategies, and operations
- Entrepreneurial and a “growth hacker” mentality
- Highly Innovative problem solver: possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, and project planning skills, and demonstrating ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Naturally curious and proactive in learning
Technologies We Use
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a skills assessment. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.