Looking for an exciting new career opportunity with a global entertainment company? Look no further!
With over 4,000 employees worldwide and a presence in more than 23 countries and regions, my client is looking for a Country Manager - Sales & Operations to help us achieve our goal of continuous expansion across the United States.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for developing a national sales plan for the US and identifying potential opportunities for sales growth, both instore and online
- Work closely with commercial and planning teams to align on visual merchandising, product launches, delivery timing, and shipping priorities
- Improve efficiencies and continually recommend innovative ways improve operation of all stores
- Manage multiple offline sales channels
- Work closely with commercial and planning teams to align on visual merchandising, product launches and deliveries
- Oversee a team of department staff, including providing guidance and training
- Various ad hoc projects when needed
What you need to succeed
- Bachelors’ degree in Sales, Finance or Operations Management (or similar)
- At least 5+ years of retail industry experience is a MUST
- Fluency in Chinese Mandarin is essential
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills and experience working in a fast-paced, global environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you will get in return
- Competitive salary
- 401k, health insurance, PTO leave, paid sick leave, and family leave
- Opportunities to learn and lead, on-the-job training and career development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.