Job Location: Corporate HeadQuarters - Englewood, CO
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School
Salary Range: $21.00 Hourly
The Flex Specialist will be available to assist SalesOps teams with projects and workload as requested by the Director of Sales Operations and SalesOps Management. This role will work with other internal teams to advocate on behalf of patients to ensure they are getting the care they need.
In this role, you represent the Zynex brand. This means you are responsible for providing a world-class experience to all "customers" in every interaction, every time. Every decision made must align to our mission, vision, and strategy. Every communication sent (through email, mail, or by phone) is to be professional, simple, and aligned. Every problem or bottleneck is to be resolved with an efficient solution that is consistent with our strategy.
- Adaptability - Deals with change and ambiguity well; adjusts and alters behavior when change occurs so priorities are still met.
- Customer-Focus - Implements ways to rapidly respond to customer requests for improved outcomes; works with the customer to collect accurate information about needs; goes beyond the initial thinking and remains flexible to meet customer needs; maintains strong and loyal customer relationships. In addition to patients, your customers may be coworkers, clinics, the Zynex sales team, etc.
- Resourcefulness - Finds ways around obstacles or lack of resources; addresses potential problems and obstacles with a high degree of professionalism and in a way that aligns with the company's strategy.
- Team Player -Prioritizes team over self. Works well with peers and Managers.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Order Completion teams to obtain missing documentation needed to complete files for shipping and/or billing purposes.
- Assists Sales Management Support with Demo Tracking and Patient Survey distribution for Territory Managers.
- Complete administrative tasks for SalesOps teams.
- Will be cross-trained and assist other SalesOps teams with primary functions when necessary.
- Filter, review, and close files based on Patient Enrollment processes.
- Provide requested information to insurance carriers to include billing/coding support concerning devices, accessories, and supplies for recipients, insurance providers, physicians, and the payer community.
- Operate independently in Zynex's access database/billing system to complete patient orders with a high degree of accuracy.
- Meet daily goals as outlined by Sales Operations Managers and/or Director.
- Dress and interact professionally in an office environment.
- Follow all company policies and address issues following appropriate chain of command.
- Be present/visible in the home office 5 days/week (M-F), 8 hours/day. Exceptions to this need prior approval from your direct Manager/Director.
- Complete other duties, as assigned by Management.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Genuine interest in helping people.
- Reliability regarding attendance M-F and arriving to work on-time.
- Ability to perform with high degree of independent judgment, discretion, and confidentiality; and make complex decisions within short amount of time.
- Exceptional communication (written & verbal) skills AND Excellent organizational skills.
- Superior phone communication skills with providers, carriers, patients, and trainees.
- Strong attention to detail and good typing skills.
High School Diploma or equivalent required; College degree beneficial.
Physical & Environmental Requirements
- Fast-paced, professional office environment with frequent interruptions.
- Proficient use of office equipment including computers, copiers, fax machines and telephones.
- Proficiency with office computers and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to communicate effectively via spoken, written and electronic means.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Zynex Offers Exceptional Benefits (Full-Time Roles)
- Premium starting pay ($21/hr).
- Health, dental, & vision insurance.
- 401k with company contribution.
- 8 paid holidays + up to 2 additional floating holidays.
- 15 days Paid Time Off (PTO) for sick or vacation time; increases to 4 weeks after 2 years with the company.
- Free and/or subsidized breakfast and lunch.
- Health & wellness bonus up to $50/month.
- Frequent opportunities for role transitions and advancements.
- Weekly employee appreciation activities/perks.
- Up to $75/month reimbursement for community volunteer hours.
- Employee product discounts.
Zynex Medical provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.