Role: Sales Operations Director
Salary: $180,000 plus bonus structure and package
Sector: Construction Equipment Manufacturing
Plan, lead, supervise, and coordinate all business related activity and performance of the Sales Support Specialist (SSS) team with the goal of maximizing the sales potential of all Company product lines at a minimum sales cost ratio, and act as the primary point of contact for the Sales Team, Professional Services, Marketing, Finance and other departments. The Sales Operations Manager will manage a Sales Support Specialist team responsible for inbound and/or outbound lead generation for new product sales to both new and existing customers as well as future sales. There will be direct responsibility for sales forecasting, analytics, productivity, CRM maintenance and other sales support functions. This position reports directly to the Vice President, Sales & Marketing.
- Support the three Managing Directors in the supervision of all Regional Sales Managers, ensuring compliance with company goals, objectives and regional development.
- Ensure dealer development is met by travelling with RSM’s throughout dealer network – promote sales and marketing initiatives, product inception and aftersales development.
- Assist with production planning and inventory control across multiple dealer networks in North America.
- Meet regional sales financial objective by forecasting requirements, preparing annual budgets, scheduling expenditure and initiating corrective action.
- Mitigate company risk and exposure by working closely with credit management for ‘high risk’ accounts.
- Analyze performance metrics data – using this to effectively coach and develop aftersales and support functions.
What we are looking for;
- Experience of working in the construction equipment industry is desirable.
- Proven leadership skills in a supervisory or management position.
- Experience with a variety of; Logistics/Product Distribution, ERP change, Master Scheduling, Data Analysis, IT systems, Import/Export, Invoicing and Forecasting.
- Degree education or Diploma accepted.
- Proven track record of dealing with difficult situations with customers.