YouLend is a rapidly growing FinTech that has hubs set up across the world working alongside SME’s to FTSE100 global businesses. Our flagship product is a cutting-edge embedded software solution designed for the world’s largest e-commerce platform. Our headquarters are in a modern, stylish office space in the heart of London, reflecting our success-driven culture.
We believe that financial services won’t delivered by the banks in the future but by customer oriented embedded tech companies and we are leading from the front.
To meet the growing demand for our technology and services, we are now seeking a SDR Team Leader to join our sales department.
Being one of the fastest growing Fintech businesses globally we are looking for an exceptionally talented and self-motivated individual. You will be responsible for working with key stakeholders to build out an outbound function for the YouLend Sales team and will be instrumental in defining how success is achieved, measured and surpassed month on month.
- Ensure your team deliver outstanding results on working with our merchants, helping them apply for funding their business.
- Hire, train, and develop new Sales Development Representatives into becoming experts in their field and selling
- Monitoring your team performance and managing them against SLAs & KPIS and strategizing how to increase efficiency and maximise results
- Analysing and reporting on the performance of your Sales Development Representatives team
- Reviewing trends of efficiency and devising strategy on how to optimize improvements
Key Skills For Success In The Role
- A minimum of 1-year supervisory experience in a sales environment, including the supervision of a minimum of 3+ persons.
- Strong sales background with experience in outbound sales
- Ability to be flexible, quickly learn new skills, and meet uncompromising quality requirements and production expectations while working closely with others in a team environment
- Sociable, with a desire to work in a company with a great culture
- Not afraid of a challenge, rather, you are looking for one!
Why join YouLend?
At YouLend, we champion diversity and embrace equal opportunity employment practices. Our hiring, transfer, and promotion decisions are exclusively based on qualifications, merit, and business requirements, free from any discrimination based on race, gender, age, disability, religion, nationality, or any other protected basis under applicable law.
We offer comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Social events;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Corporate benefits such as free lunch, private health care, pension and many more;
- Modern and sophisticated office space in Central London;
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave
£40,000 with the ability to make up to 25% in additional bonus for smashing targets.