Do you care about sustainability? Would you like to have a positive impact in tech and digital advertising? Are you passionate about data & innovation?
IMPACT+ is seeking a highly motivated, skilled, and qualified Chief Revenue Officer to join our team.
This role can be based in New York, London or Paris.
IMPACT+ is the first technological solution enabling digital advertising players to measure and reduce the environmental impact of their campaigns without losing performance.
We build new performance indicators and tools to help this ecosystem to measure greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and electricity consumption to inform their digital advertising strategy.
Founded in 2020, IMPACT+ supports global brands (such as L’Oréal, Nestlé, Procter&Gamble, Heinken…) and their agencies in their efforts towards more sustainable media buying. Ad networks and adtech companies (such as Azerion, Teads, Seedtag, Xandr…) are also equipped with our environmental measurement solutions, helping them push positive change within the industry.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive revenue growth plan that aligns with the company's strategic goals
- Build and lead a high-performing sales team that consistently meets or exceeds revenue targets
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients and partners (including adtech & media agencies, consulting agencies…) to drive revenue growth and expand the company's customer base
- Analyse market trends and customer needs to identify new revenue opportunities and competitive threats
- Work cross-functionally with other teams (Legal / Operations / Marketing / Product…) to ensure alignment and collaboration in revenue generation efforts
- Establish and maintain effective sales processes, policies, and procedures to ensure consistent performance and scalability
- 15+ years of experience in a leadership role, with at least 5 years of experience in a P&L management role, preferably in an international SaaS company.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful growth strategies, driving revenue growth for a company in the digital advertising field or for CSR
- SaaS tools, with a sample of financial numbers to showcase.
- Experience managing a team of professionals, internally and externally, and
- aligning around shared priorities, with a strong ability to forecast team size and
- hiring needs.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to use data and insights to inform business decisions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of, and interest in the digital marketing industry and a desire to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies.
- Interest in CSR & ESG as you will undoubtedly include sustainability in your actions and familiarity with industry associations like the IAB, SRI, WFA or ANA.