Radio Systems Corporation Headquarters is in Knoxville, TN. Where’s that you say? Let’s talk about what’s famous about Knoxville, TN. We have been called “The Marble City” and "Scruffy City", names we have embraced as our own. And what do Quentin Tarantino and Johnny Knoxville have in common? They were both born Knoxville, TN. We are the home of 1982 World’s Fair and we boast of 21 craft breweries in Knoxville now. Click here for the Ale Trail . If you like to hike or camp, visit the Great Smokey Mountain National Park. Take your pick on activities from hiking to biking, our Urban Wilderness has a lot to offer. Knox County has great public-school systems, no state income tax and low property taxes and cost of living. If you like outdoor art, we have Music and Shakespeare on the Square, Family Movie Nights on the Square during the summer months in lovely downtown Knoxville.
What do you want to know? We are the world leader in pet products with Pet Safe® Brand, Sport DOG® Brand and Invisible Fence® Brand. Pet Safe® Brand makes every product from leashes and harnesses, to water fountains and automated feeders and litter boxes. We have a goal to touch over 21 million pets, people, and communities around the world annually. We serve a broad range of pet owners from providing the hunter the best gear for a successful hunt, to accommodating the “Not-So-Crazy Cat Lady” with all the entertaining toys and effective solutions she could ever imagine. How do we do it? By creating a vibrant and active environment within our team. We work hard to be the employer of choice in our communities and, in turn, serve those communities. At Radio Systems Corporation, teammates take the privilege of serving pets, people and community very seriously, but also have a great time doing so. Each project is approached with an attitude of enthusiasm, resilience, adaptability, and teamwork.
Summary of Position:
As a member of the executive leadership team, the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) is responsible for driving revenue generation strategies, optimizing sales and marketing processes, and fostering cross-functional collaboration to achieve ambitious growth targets. The CRO must be a dynamic, passionate and highly growth obsessed leader who can drive stellar business performance and inspire a global team of talented sales professionals.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive revenue growth strategy aligned with RSC’s overall goals and objectives.
- Identify new market opportunities, target segments, and innovative monetization models to expand revenue streams.
- Lead and inspire a global sales team to achieve and exceed revenue targets.
- Implement data-driven sales processes, forecasting methodologies, and performance metrics to ensure consistent and measurable results.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to align sales and marketing efforts, ensuring a seamless customer journey from lead generation to conversion.
- Champion a customer-centric mindset throughout the organization, emphasizing the importance of understanding customer needs and delivering value-driven solutions.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key partners to drive mutual business success.
- Understand and take action on industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitive landscapes to identify opportunities for growth, innovation, and optimization.
- Collaborate with fellow leaders to ensure a cohesive and aligned approach to achieving company-wide growth objectives.
- Provide regular updates on revenue performance, challenges, and opportunities to the CEO and board of directors.
- Collaborate with finance, product management, and marketing on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models to achieve revenue goals.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field; MBA or relevant advanced degree is a plus.
- Proven track record of leadership in revenue-focused roles, preferably as a CRO or equivalent, within a consumer product company.
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing dynamics, with a demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional collaboration.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate vision into actionable plans and measurable results.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and inspire both internal teams and external partners.
- Data-driven mindset, skilled in leveraging analytics to drive informed decision-making.
- Significant general management and P&L experience.
- Willingness to travel globally 20%.
- Revenue Targets
- Forecast Accuracy
- Efficient contra revenue deployment
- Reports to CEO
- Serves on the Executive Growth Team
- Manages the global sales and channel strategy teams.
Working for Radio Systems definitely has its benefits. We offer a collaborative and creative team-oriented work environment where we encourage you to take risks to learn and grow! We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K match. In addition we offer a rich wellness program which includes an onsite health clinic, workout facility and of course, we encourage you to bring your dog to work, which is our whole reason for what we do!
RSC is dedicated to offering equal employment opportunity for all teammates and fostering a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. At Radio Systems Corporation, our teammates are our greatest strength. We strive to build a workforce as diverse as the customers we serve by hiring great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, life experiences, knowledge, self-expression and talent. We recruit and reward teammates based on capability and performance and together we are building a culture that welcomes all dimensions of an individual’s identity including race, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, educational background, national origin or ancestry, religion, veteran status, or physical ability. We embrace these differences and the unique contributions each teammate brings not just because it is the right thing to do but because it makes our company stronger. While we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and a culture of belonging, we recognize that we still have more work to do and a lot more to learn.