Head of Sales Operations - Kent
Operating as part of a larger group, our client is a leading PropTech company offering financial solutions to the estate agency industry.
They have an international team of over 150 employees across 5 countries, with diversity and employee wellbeing at the forefront of what they do.
Following YOY growth, they are recruiting a Head of Sales Operations who will be responsible for optimising the sales processes and operations of the business, driving efficiency and effectiveness across the organisation, and working closely with senior leadership and the board to develop & implement sales strategies.
This is a hybrid role, with 3 days office-based in Kent.
- Leadership of 4 direct sales reports
- Develop & implement sales processes & strategies, utilising best practices to increase sales performance
- Collaborate with internal teams to set & achieve sales targets and quotas
- Establish and develop effective communication between internal teams, including marketing, sales, finance and operations
- Effectively analyse and reports on sales data & KPIs, effectively providing insights to senior management
- Develop & deliver training programs to increase the sales team's performance & product knowledge
- Consistently monitor industry trends & competitor activity to identify development opportunities and make recommendations
The Ideal Candidate:
- B2B sales leadership / management experience
- RevOps experience, ideally for a Tech/SaaS organisation
- Experience in the PropTech / FinTech space is ideal
- Advanced knowledge of sales processes, methodologies & CRM systems
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven approach to decision-making
- Educated to degree level
The Head of Sales Operations Package:
- Basic Salary £95,000
- OTE £140,000
- Paid Volunteering Days
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Options
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays