Aderant is seeking a Sales Operations Manager.
Aderant is a global industry leading software company providing comprehensive business management solutions for law firms and other professional services organizations with a mission to help them run a better business. We are motivated by a collective desire to drive the legal industry to the forefront of innovation. With over 2,500 clients around the world, including 95 of the top AmLaw 100 firms, we are changing the outside perception of the legal sphere; where there was once resistance to modernization, we are creating a culture that embraces new ideas and technology.
At Aderant, the “A” is more than just a letter. It is a representation of how we fulfill our foundational purpose, serving our clients. It embodies our core values and reminds us that to achieve success, every day must start with the “A”. We bring the “A” to life by fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and personal growth. We encourage our diverse teams to bring their whole selves to work – ideas, experience, and passion – to drive our mission forward. Our people are our strength.
The Sales Operations Manager is a misson-critical role that will work closely with the Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Legal management teams to provide leadership and guidance around sales and marketing operations processes. This role will help drive data-driven decision making, parciularly working closely with Sales and Marketing leadership. The Sales Operations Manager will build best-in-class Sales & Marketing processes; as it relates to lead routing, funnel management, and data cleanliness activities leveraging and owning tools such as Salesforce & Marketo.
- Requires an excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales & Marketing Operations, processes and systems (sales cycle, CRM applications, reporting, forecasting, territory management and sales quotas).
- Salesforce.com and Marketo experience required.
- Experience managing Sales or Marketing Operations teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Marketing, Business Management or equivalent degree/experience.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft suite of products with extensive Microsoft Excel experience.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, comfortable with facilitating and leading classroom and live web-cast delivery.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions.
- Lead team of Sales Operations Analysts responsible for providing direct support to the Sales organization in relation to pricing, proposals, and CRM management as part of sales process.
- Leverage data analytics and reporting tools to analyze revenue performance, identify key metrics, and provide actionable insights to stakeholders. Develop and maintain dashboards and reports that provide visibility into performance, trends, and opportunities for both Marketing & Sales.
- Manages the development of internal audits and controls to ensure integrity of business processes and data.
- Liaise and collaborate with counterparts in Finance, Legal, Professional Services, Cloud Operations, and product for day-to-day items as well as longer term projects with change management.
- Provide support for planning activities around go-to-market, sales, marketing, and various revenue growth initiatives.
- Deliver systems and process reinforcement to new hires and manage on-going SFDC usability and efficiency training as needed.
- Receive, oversee, and delegate completion of Sales Operations team inquiries, ad-hoc requests, and projects.