About This Role
This role is NYC-based. May require some limited domestic travel.
Sage (hellosage.com) is on a mission to improve care and quality of life for older adults, starting with those residing in senior living facilities. Falls are the leading cause of injury-related death among adults over 65. And yet, fall prevention and emergency response systems for older adults are archaic and ineffective. At Sage we've built a more modern way of understanding when older adults need help, including methods for residents to alert caregivers when in need of help, and corresponding software for caregivers to triage response. Our company mission is to create a product that our client counterparts love, and this role is a key part of that objective.
Sage is actively searching for a Sales Operations Lead who is dynamic, detail-oriented, and eager to contribute to our team. This role is integral to our sales operations, and we are looking for candidates who are excited about the sector, the opportunity and working to help build our fast growing company.
You will be working mainly with our Head of Business Development as well as our CEO to support the creation and deployment of tools and processes to support our B2B sales and marketing effort. Activities include top of funnel pipeline building by supporting outreach and marketing communication, designing and running our CRM processes and building target lists with specific strategies for each new prospect.
Our team is made up of ex Google, Palantir, Apple and Boston Consulting Group along with many others. We are a small, tight team of ambitious, multi-disciplinary entrepreneurs. We are a software-enabled, mission-driven company, and are focused only on the problems that are central to achieving that mission. At Sage, we work hard and fast but also know that to build a truly important company, we need to treat our work as a marathon, and not a sprint. The journey matters.
- Assisting the sales operations team in developing and implementing sales strategies and processes including CRM and Top of Funnel activities.
- Coordinating with BD team to ensure they have the resources and support needed to meet their goals.
- Managing sales data and preparing insights to track vs. progress.
- Supporting the planning and execution of sales campaigns and promotional activities.
- Assisting in the administration and utilization of CRM systems, ensuring data accuracy and completeness.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including marketing, finance, and customer success.
- Organizing sales meetings, events, and training sessions as needed, including industry conferences.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least two years of experience working in an client success, account or project management role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Track record in managing and running commercial operations
- Experience with CRM - ideally Salesforce
- Data-driven mindset with ability to problem solve and wear multiple hats
- Self-starter with desire to take ownership of key company initiatives and drive success; thrives in ambiguity and isn't scared of a challenge
- Passion for Sage's mission to improve care for older adults and their caregivers
Salary and Benefits
Our headquarters are located in New York City's Union Square. We believe in cross team collaboration. We think good ideas can come from anyone, and we've designed our processes to encourage participation from all. While we take our mission seriously, we don't take ourselves too seriously. We like to host offsites, outings, and team meals where we can connect as people, not just as colleagues. We offer office lunches several days a week and a fully stocked snack bar.
Our benefits package for employees includes competitive base compensation along with stock options. We feel that you should be paid well for your contributions to our mission, and that you should stand to gain as we grow and succeed. We also provide fully-paid health insurance coverage for all of our employees.
Salary Range $110,000 to $130,000 + target based variable compensation and equity compensation depending on experience.