- $125k + Super + $15k bonus
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Be an integral part of the leadership team
WOW Recruitment is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our client's growing sales team in the accident replacement vehicle industry.
You will be responsible for managing the financial & planning side of sales from ensuring optimal incentive, reward, and recognition programs to ensuring the sales team is providing optimal performance and operation.
About the role:
- Build a strategic sales plan for how to manage channel and territory coverage and approach. Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes.
- Develop innovative approaches to delivering operational solutions for Partners that have scalable reward and operational solutions.
- Managing the roadmap for enhancing the design and capabilities of the sales organization spanning workflow processes, sales roles, productivity tools & data and specialised support services.
- Provide data and analysis to identify trends and sales opportunities, and support strategic decision-making.
- Deliver business insights and demonstrate thought leadership with analyse reports and feedback to internal stakeholders and business units.
- Identify issues and challenges related to sales strategy projects and drive timely resolution.
- Research and gather data on existing and/or new technologies to support the sales strategy.
- Proven experience as a Sales Operation Manager, Commercial Manager with a clear inclination
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic analysis, planning, and thinking.
- Proven problem-solving abilities.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to make informed decisions.
Perks & Benefits:
- High earning potential
- Be part of a growing organisation
- Established Australian company – 30+ years in the industry
- Excellent development opportunities
If you are a results-driven and have a commercial mindset, this could be an opportunity for you! Get in touch with Charlotte by applying TODAY!