Middesk's mission is to enable every business to access the products and services they need to grow and thrive. We believe that if we can make it easy for a business to access financial products, hire new employees, and transact with other businesses, that we increase the odds of success for that business to contribute to its community and the broader economy.
Our Identity product provides accurate, complete information that financial services companies need to make efficient onboarding decisions. Our Agent product makes it easy for employers to file with the state and federal agencies needed to establish their business across the country. Our customers include Affirm, Brex, Plaid, Mercury, Divvy, Rippling, Gusto, and others.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Middesk is backed by Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Y Combinator.About The Role
This role will join the Revenue Operations and Strategy team, which is focused on enabling Middesk’s Go-To-Market teams (Sales, Account Management, Partnerships, Sales/Solutions Engineering, and Marketing) to maximize results.
In this position, you will play a critical role in accelerating our revenue growth. You will own marketing operations activities and primary partner to Marketing leadership working to improve our go-to-market strategy, operations, and analytics.Why We Need You
What You'll Achieve
- Our product suite and customer base is growing in size and maturity, creating the opportunity for Middesk to expand into new segments and use cases. We need your recommendations for how we can quickly and efficiently win our markets.
- As our marketing team has grown, so too has our need for operational rigor and insightful reporting. We need someone to elevate our marketing analytics and reporting and implement new tooling and processes to enable marketing effectiveness and scalability.
- We have aspirational pipeline goals and need an analytical partner to GTM leadership that is able to help guide the strategy towards reaching those goals.
What We're Looking For
- Partner with GTM Leadership to define, operationalize, measure and analyze marketing KPIs and shape the GTM strategy
- Build and enhance marketing processes to increase effectiveness and repeatability
- Improve marketing analytics to better understand performance and provide strategic guidance on how to improve marketing initiatives and where to invest. (Attribution model, channel analytics, lead scoring, etc.)
- Own data sourcing and the marketing technology stack to drive organizational change (e.g. Gong, Salesloft, Hubspot, etc.)
- Support development of an Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy and implement the necessary processes & systems infrastructure to track and measure success
- Refresh our Total Addressable Market (TAM) to drive account-level prioritization of Sales and Marketing efforts.
- Improve our pricing structure to capture willingness to pay by use case / vertical.
- 4+ years of experience in a mix of Management Consulting, Investment Banking, Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, and/or Business Operations roles
- Experience at a organization of similar size and/or GTM motion: FinTech / SaaS / API company with a B2B sales motion, and/or at early stage is preferred
- Strong analytics, presentation, and communication skills: You can analyze a problem and present solutions to stakeholders
- A proven track record of end to end project delivery: Identifying improvements, prioritizing them against other initiatives, advocating for them with internal stakeholders, and successfully implementing
- Bias towards action: You get energy from both strategizing and from executing your solution. You have a test and improve mindset.
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks: You can break down complex problems into their component parts, prioritize problems, and develop solutions
- Is excited to return to the office and add to our culture! Middesk has offices in San Francisco and New York, this role will be located in one of those hubs.
Our operating principles
- Proficiency with our existing tech stack - Salesforce, Hubspot, Salesloft, LeanData, BigQuery
- Marketing Operations Experience - Lead routing, lead scoring, ABM strategy, etc.
- Customer First: We stay energized by solving real customer problems and make each interaction meaningful and embrace the challenging path to help our customers succeed.
- Be an owner: We identify and tackle problems, take pride in our work, and measure impact. When we find an opportunity to improve the status quo, take it on!
- Act with urgency and purpose: We move quickly and simplify things as we go. We solve the problems that we have today in ways that allow us to move even faster in the future.
- Drive results together: We choose teamwork. We share our opinions, ask questions, understand where others are coming from, and move forward as a unified front.
- Embrace the journey: We dream big and are open to taking risks. Innovation happens through optimism, positivity, rigorous thinking, and hard work.
Middesk is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. As an equal opportunity employer; we’re committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
We are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If any accommodations are needed during the interview process, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.