- India Deal Desk team acts as a liaise between sales, legal, and various finance teams, enabling our customers with the right deal structure that suits their requirements.
- We provide world-class support to our customers through collaboration across the organization. Our leadership is committed to making this one of the best teams in the industry as we work smart and have a lot of fun with industry best renumeration.
- We are looking to hire self-starters, go-getters, and energetic people for the Deal desk analyst contractual position with the following responsibilities.
- Support Enterprise Deal Desk team for the Americas region and increase the effectiveness and overall productivity of the enterprise deals.
- Works as a liaison between multiple teams across the organization from sales, legal, product, and finance teams to enable the right deal for our end customers.
- Structure each and every deal in the right manner to ensure customer needs are met while Adobe's profitability is restored.
- Provide sales orders to sales for every license or consulting deal using our standard process and templates.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information and collect appropriate data to manage these requests.
- Ensure that for each deal, the correct products, SKU details, and appropriate legal terms and conditions are used.
- Maintain price levels while deal structuring with appropriate discounts to maintain overall profitability on every single deal and maximize revenue for Adobe.
- Direct requests with unresolved issues to the right teams across the organization, and follow up with these teams to ensure timely closure.
- Effective communication with sales and other stakeholders, maintaining complete visibility of the deal lifecycle, and keep the process transparent.
- Work with India Deal Desk Management to implement changes necessary for the business and adapt to them quickly, while asking questions and challenging the status quo to make the current process better.
- Have an eye for identifying opportunities for incremental improvements and drive them quickly within the business.
- Graduate/masters in accounting, business or finance.
- At least 1-3 years or more experience of working in corporate in a global company.
- Experience in Deal Desk, cloud deal management, bid and pricing management is preferred. Knowledge about the SaaS pricing and enterprise deals management & strategy.
- Ability to negotiate enterprise-level sales contracts with multiple solution structuring.
- Good understanding of discounts, revenue recognition accounting, and its impact on the financial statements.
- Great communication skills both verbal and written with fluency in the language.
- Ability to communicate with cross-functional geographies timely and effectively.
- Good understanding of Salesforce enterprise software and Microsoft suite (excel, PowerPoint and word).
- Good team player with a great sense of humor and willingness to go the extra mile to support the larger team.
Required Skills: ACCOUNTING, SAAS, FINANCE, PRICING, CONTRACTS
Additional Skills: SALESFORCE, SELF MOTIVATED, LIAISON, SALES ORDERS, MICROSOFT POWERPOINT, TEAM PLAYER, SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE