Director, Sales Operations – London - Onsite
WHO ARE WE?
Are you looking to build an exciting and dynamic career at a company with prestigious blue-chip clients and international reach? Dye & Durham, a leading global provider of cloud–based software and technology solutions, is focused on an unwavering commitment to customer excellence and to the personal and professional growth of its employees.
Dye & Durham provides critical information services and workflows used by clients all over the world to manage their process, information and regulatory requirements. The company offers rewarding opportunities for those with legal, tech, financial services and sales expertise. With clients that include major law firms, financial service institutions and government organizations in Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa and Australia, a fulfilling career awaits you at Dye & Durham.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
The Director, Sales Operations is responsible for the development and maintenance of sales reporting, analytics, and dashboards to enable the global Sales teams to perform at their best and understand where they need to improve. Based full time in London, the Director, Sales Operations will collaborate with Sales leaders in each of our key locations, including Australia, UK&I, South Africa and Canada.
- Develop and maintain key methods to report on and analyse sales activity, including forecasting, pipeline management and sales performance metrics.
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to implement new sales strategies, processes and metrics, and analyse and improve existing go to market sales levers.
- Administer and configure Salesforce to meet the needs of the global organisation and implement new technologies as needed to support the Sales teams.
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness within the Sales organisation.
- Collaborate effectively with the Finance teams to support the annual budgeting process, sales organisational planning process and smooth commission payments.
- Administration of commission and compensation plans, collaborating with Sales leadership and HR on any new incentive campaigns and compensation programs for a range of roles across multiple territories
- Support the integration of new acquisitions
- Act as the analytical authority within the sales organisation
- Establish clear deal structure and compliance guidelines and measure sales adherence to define processes
- Develop standards for sales excellence including key scorecards, agreed to guiding metrics, operational design and process
- Monitor and assist with customer retention by refining customer segmentation, assisting with territory management, and creating a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE CONSIDERED?
- Proven experience in a Sales Operations leadership role
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce, Excel, Power BI and Tableau
- Experience in the Technology industry important
- Experience working in high growth, fast paced environments
- Experience in integrating newly acquired Sales functions
- Ability to deep dive into large amounts of data, draw meaningful insights and draw actionable conclusions
- Ability to bring order to ambiguous problems
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate data analysis to a non-technical audience
WHY WORK FOR US?
At Dye & Durham we strive to be visionaries! As a leader in our field, we ensure our employees are ready for the next challenge in their journey with us by offering internal and external training opportunities. We offer competitive salaries and a whole host of benefits including healthcare, pension, company discounts, wellness programs, and paid days off to move house or volunteer for your favourite charity.
Hit apply and your application will be reviewed by our talent acquisition team who will contact you directly.
Please note that this position is subject to security checks.
Dye & Durham is an equal opportunity employer. We provide opportunities without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientations, gender identity, national origin, marital or family status, disability status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.