As the Vice President, Sales and Operations for CBFS (Cleaning and Breakroom Facilities Solutions), you will be a key leader responsible for spearheading the transformation of our CBFS business model. You will take ownership of both programmatic sales for CBFS programs and core business. Your strategic vision and operational expertise will be essential in driving revenue growth and market expansion. In addition, you will play a pivotal role in identifying and capitalizing on emerging product lines such as cleaning solutions, chemicals, and equipment, as well as exploring opportunities in the building services contract space. Your strong knowledge of vendor communities, cost and pricing strategies, and M&A experience will be crucial assets in achieving our ambitious goals.
- Take full responsibility for the Profit and Loss statement of the CBFS business segment, ensuring financial health, growth, and profitability.
- Drive sales initiatives, lead customer engagement, and nurture relationships to achieve revenue targets. Leverage your expertise to develop and present innovative solutions that address clients' evolving needs.
- Identify and pursue opportunities in the building services contract space, including establishing partnerships and negotiating favorable agreements.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business development strategy that aligns with our corporate vision and goals, focusing on transitioning from core product sales to programmatic solutions in the CBFS space.
- Inspire and lead a high-performing team, fostering a collaborative and innovative environment that drives results and professional growth.
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships within the vendor community, understanding cost structures, pricing strategies, and negotiation dynamics to drive profitability and competitive advantage.
- Identify and capitalize on market trends by leading the introduction of new product lines such as cleaning solutions, chemicals, and equipment. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product launches.
- Leverage your M&A experience to identify potential acquisition targets that align with our growth objectives and enhance our CBFS offerings.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless execution of customer programs and initiatives. Leverage our private fleet and expansive supply chain network to develop and deliver programmatic solutions.
- Stay current with industry trends, market dynamics, and competitive landscape to make informed strategic decisions and seize emerging opportunities.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field or equivalent experience
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in related field
- Basic computer skills and the ability to use computers and technology for information, and to access information necessary to complete the job.
- Proven track record of success in business development, sales, and programmatic solutions within the CBFS and Jan/San distribution industries.
- Strong expertise in cleaning solutions, chemicals, equipment, Jan/San distribution, and building services contracts.
- Demonstrated P&L ownership or management experience.
- Demonstrated M&A experience encompassing deal sourcing, due diligence, and integration.
- Exceptional negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in navigating and excelling within intricate vendor ecosystems.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate vision into actionable plans.
- Leadership experience, inspiring and managing cross-functional teams.
- Data-driven mindset with proficiency in using analytics to drive decision-making.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and evolving environment.
About The ODP Corporation:
The ODP Corporation (NASDAQ:ODP) is a leading provider of products and services through an integrated business-to-business (B2B) distribution platform and omnichannel presence, which includes world-class supply chain and distribution operations, dedicated sales professionals, a B2B digital procurement solution, online presence, and a network of Office Depot and OfficeMax retail stores. Through its operating companies Office Depot, LLC; ODP Business Solutions, LLC; Veyer, LLC; and Varis, LLC, The ODP Corporation empowers every business, professional, and consumer to achieve more every day.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification and are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified. Other duties may be assigned.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule:
The company offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How to Apply:
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
The company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.