*Relocation Assistance Available*
The Director of Sales Operations drives strategic analysis, execution, and organizational development to achieve financial and non-financial goals in addition to creating a lean mindset throughout the assigned DSD facility to improve safety, productivity and performance through standardization and process discipline.
This role is accountable for the development of field personnel and achieving performance objectives in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Productivity, and Growth. Through active leadership the Director of Sales Operations will:
- Drive accident and injury reduction and vehicle accident reduction targets in assigned facility.
- Provide case management and follow up on all SAFE system cases and ensure that proper accident investigations, classifications, follow-ups and Root Cause Counter Measures are determined.
- Drive Safety First culture by ensuring monthly Regulatory and Safety in Motion training is completed by all employees and Safety Playbooks are implemented with 100% compliance.
- Ensure regulatory compliance by conducting OSHA style audits and ensuring closure of any regulatory gaps to achieve 100% regulatory compliance.
- Drive increase in First Pass Yield (FPY) and On Time and Accurate (OTA) score by addressing routing and delivery issues as well as ensuring pick accuracy exceeds 99.8% through full execution of Voice Pick standards and compliance to daily checklist and reduction of haulbacks.
- Drive reduction in waste by ensuring assigned facility meets or exceeds break/shrink/obsolescence goals on a cost per case basis.
- Ensure labor costs in the warehouse and delivery operations of assigned facility meet or beat plan on a cost per case basis by driving home Warehouse University principles, including the deployment of the Warehouse Self Assessment tool.
- Communicate regularly with internal and external partners and customers through weekly operations calls and as needed meetings to ensure high level of customer service is maintained.
- Supervise and train multiple teams or large teams of drivers, warehouse workers and loaders
- Drive facility-level engagement plans and ensure employee engagement in large teams and/or across many sites
- P&L Responsibility: Responsible for the management of the facility
The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record of improving safety results, successful continuous improvement initiatives and superior cost and management results. This candidate will have strong leadership and communication skills; excellent verbal and written skills along with experience presenting to regional leadership teams, local leadership teams, and front line employees. Possess a background in the management of Warehouse, Inventory and Delivery. They will have knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT), Federal, State and Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) compliance. The candidate will have experience working with MHE, (material handling equipment) understand warehouse capacity requirements, building, loading, and delivery principals, FIFO and logistics principals.
- 3-7 years of leadership experience working in Warehouse, Inventory and Delivery
- Strong understanding of Department of Transportation (DOT), Federal, State and Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) compliance
- Experience presenting to executive leadership teams, local leadership teams, and front line employees
- Ability to manage an operation strategically and tactically to deliver results and long term initiatives
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled