What To Expect
Working within the Sales Operations team, the primary function as Associate Program Manager will be to support Tesla’s growing vehicle business in region. In support of key internal and external stakeholders, you will coordinate and implement process and system enhancements to drive volume and increase the efficiency of our sales and delivery operations by providing the platform for a seamless customer experience.
The role requires an analytically minded individual with superior problem-solving skills, self-motivation, and agility to prioritise and shift focus as needed. Key to success is ensuring an excellent customer experience that balances the needs of the local market with Tesla’s operational best practices.What You’ll Do
What You’ll Bring
- Refine and enhance internal systems and processes to support market expansion with a focus on customer self-service, automation and communication.
- Report on key sales and delivery program metrics, costs, risks, and trends to leadership.
- Ensure operational teams across the market are aligned with HQ directives and that global processes are localised to align with market requirements.
- Develop and implement best practices for customer communication and education pre-delivery to increase team productivity and drive efficient, high-yielding sales and delivery operations.
- Seek out opportunities to improve customer experience throughout the sales and delivery journey.
- Review and implement opportunities to operate more efficiently, reduce costs, and improve employee productivity.
- Ensure a consistent brand experience that also resonates with customer expectations.
- University/Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 2+ years of professional experience in an international or start-up environment with technology background
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external partners The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and intelligent self-starter with the desire for constant process improvement and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in related allocation, planning or decision-driving analytical role.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new systems/technical applications.
- Experience with business intelligence software (Tableau, Power BI,etc.) is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to form solid relationships cross-functionally.
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high degree of ambiguity.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks based on demand despite changes in work scope or focus.
- Open-minded, collaborative and team-oriented attitude with the ability to think outside the box for solutions to complex challenges.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, Tesla Australia & New Zealand is pleased to offer the following benefits for permanent employees: Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) Parental leave (no minimum employment period) Primary carers – 18 weeks at full pay or 36 weeks half pay Secondary carers – 6 weeks full pay Employee Vehicle Loan Program Novated Leasing (AU only) Well-being Fund – An annual allowance for all employees to support their well-being in ways that are meaningful to them Bike to work – $10 per day if you cycle to work Birthday Leave & Volunteer LeaveSome eligibility criteria may apply, benefits detailed above are subject to change / withdrawal at Tesla’s discretion with no prior notice.