As the Head of Revenue Operations, you will have strategic impact on BrandMuscle. You will support the Go-to-Market leadership team with strategic and analytical workflows, processes and data management across the revenue technology stack. This end-to-end support function will manage, own, and organize the distribution of all funnel data for both inbound and outbound lead generation as well as any existing recurring revenue. This is both a high-level strategic and tactical role that requires heavy lifting, logical thinking and problem-solving. Reporting to the Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, you will act as “Switzerland”, collaborating across the entire team to:
- Connect Marketing, Sales, and Customer Management (Account Strategy/Client Partnerships) operations across the customer lifecycle to drive efficiency and keep all teams accountable to Revenue – identifying areas of improve where possible.
- Ensure compliance and utilization of the revenue technology stack by all members of the GTM team.
- Analyze and build key insights in the various applications to enable and enhance all end-to-end funnel activity for the entire customer team, including but not limited Marketing, Sales & Account Strategy and Client Partnerships. This will include comprehensive win/loss analysis, Lead to Revenue metrics, and Customer Health insights. You will work with FP&A by providing the right dimensions and metrics to build out operational dashboards for the Executive Team plus dynamic dashboards in SFDC so each constituents’ daily tasks can be prioritized and optimized.
- Lead, manage and report operational metrics that support business operations and decisions (i.e. sales and marketing tactics, segment analysis, CAC, lead generation, conversion and constraints in the funnel, ticketing and cases etc.) and work with FP&A to drive prescriptive recommendations for improvements in performance.
- Work directly with key sales leaders on critical strategic and operational projects, including the implementation of new revenue technology, designed to increase lead generation, sales productivity and operational efficiency across the entire revtech stack and with FPA.
- Support the Finance function with forecasting and modelling company bookings and revenue
- Own and manage world-class tech stack, including CRM, marketing, sales and product usage tools ensuring integrations and workflows are optimized to ensure a seamless customer journey. You will liaise with IT to ensure infosec compliance and other governance requirements.
- Assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of reports and other intelligence essential to the sales, marketing and customer management organizations, including board-level reporting
- Implement the plans, tools, processes, and workflows to optimize customer acquisition and growth programs
- Ensure leads, accounts and opportunities are routed to the correct person based on a variety of factors including ICP, Segments, Named Accounts, and fair round robin practices. And ensure buying signals are consolidated surfaced to the right person, regardless of source, at the right time
- Manage all contractual commitments, negotiations and user permissions. You will ensure we have just enough capacity to allow for growth but not over-inflation and excessive expense.
- You will ensure teams are trained and using all solutions to their fullest, based on their specific use case.
Current revenue technology stack includes: SFDC, MS Teams, BI, Gong, Outreach, Loopio, Wordpress, PathFactory, LinkSquares, Zoominfo. Others may be added as needed including an ABX platform.