Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world's most exciting brands, such as Papa John's, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fast-growing startup, we're on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It's the perfect time to join our team of ~400 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
We are looking for a revenue operations manager to own, manage and improve processes in our revenue organization, to ensure smooth and effective operations of the team. You will support the end-to-end sales process, as well as providing administrative and operational support.
- Develop, maintain, and improve sales processes and guidelines.
- Responsible for the deal desk function –
- Serves as the trusted advisor to the Sales team on deal structure and quoting, alternative contract options, and/or value propositions to help drive deal closure.
- Monitors and manages the deal desk queue, consistently maintaining SLAs
- Act as a gatekeeper for quotes - approve or decline proposals and contracts.
- Is the owner of the sales CRM system (Hubspot) and manages its evolution and improvement.
- Collaborate with the Sales Enablement to ensure that sales reps have the necessary tools and resources to succeed.
- 1-2 years of proven experience in a relevant field.
- Process oriented, passionate about improving and creating efficient frameworks
- Proficient in sales tools like HubSpot (a must), Gong, DealHub, and others- Advantage.
- Experience in the SaaS B2B Industry- Advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with GTM teams and other cross-functional departments
- Highly organized, innovative, and strong attention to details
- Strong quantitative skills and experience with Excel
- Excellent communicator, self-aware, transparent, professional, and open to feedback
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at times of high volume
- Basic understanding of revenue recognition rules - advantage
- Bachelor's degree or similar equivalent experiences