About Oddschecker Global Media
OGM is a global sports betting publishing group, being private-equity backed by Bruin Capital. We are the trusted connection between audiences and their favourite sports betting experiences.
iGaming is one of the fastest growing and technologically innovative sectors and we're on top of our game, powered by market-leading tech and driven by brilliant people. OGM currently comprises of two brands (Oddschecker, WhoScored) and a digital media agency (VIME), with Oddschecker being the leading name in sports betting and odds comparison globally.
We champion diversity and operate an open and inclusive culture as well as being focused, fast paced and always making sure to have fun along the way. So why not join us at OGM and be part of something bigger…
OGM Group, renowned for innovation in sports betting price comparison through oddschecker.com, is poised for rapid expansion under Bruin Capital's ownership. Currently, we are looking to rapidly expand through new products/services that capitalise on our significant platform and expertise aiming to:
- Enhance our B2C offerings, creating new brands, apps, and revenue streams beyond price comparison.
- Monetize our tenured B2B customers with new business intelligence and pricing tools.
- Leverage AdTech to boost productivity and yield for OGM and our partner properties.
- Improve partner products to capitalise on our collaboration with 30,000 global publishers.
To realize our vision, especially in the US market, we'll modularize our offerings across various digital properties and mediums, reaching hundreds of millions of consumers. The Chief Executive Officer seeks an ambitious Chief Product Officer to spearhead these initiatives and support our 3-year plan.
What You'll Do as Chief Product Officer & US Executive
- Align product vision with strategic goals, working closely with the CEO.
- Develop a robust product roadmap focused on customer needs.
- Collaborate with the Product Management Team to create highly effective products.
- Report to the CEO and collaborate with the CTO as part of the Executive Team.
As OGM Group's first US Executive, you'll have a pivotal role in shaping the US strategy, fostering growth, innovation, and hands-on entrepreneurship.
- Develop and oversee the Product/Service strategy.
- Work with the CEO and the Executive Team to formulate a clear US strategy.
- Lead, coach, and develop the Product Management, Product Marketing, and User Experience Teams.
- Collaborate with the CTO, CRO, and CMO to prioritize initiatives.
- Explore products aligning with Bruin's industry reach alongside the CEO.
- Work closely with the CTO to evolve the platform strategy.
- Bridge the gap between product strategy and delivery, fostering team alignment.
- Evaluate customer needs, market landscape, and competitor strategies to determine high-demand products.
- Develop a scalable product portfolio to enhance profitability.
- Ensure personalized, customizable UX with product-level recommendations.
- Present product recommendations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Execute a competitive product marketing strategy in partnership with Marketing and the Revenue team.
- Foster enthusiasm within the company for product and service launches.
- Promote effective communication with stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Implement data-driven metrics for product performance and instill this approach within the Product Team.
- Continuously improve products to retain customer loyalty.
- High demand for our products among customers.
- Data-driven product improvements contributing to the 3-year plan.
- Versatility in product built allows for seamless redistribution
- Trusted thought partnership with the CEO and Executive Team.
- Strong relationships have been built across all countries to foster global collaboration.
The ideal candidate will bring the following qualifications
- Proven success in product strategy, ideally within iGaming or digital media.
- A strategic thinker capable of aligning products with overarching Group objectives.
- Strong leadership skills to guide and develop cross-functional teams.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, ready to shape the US strategy and foster innovation.
- Market acumen, with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Exceptional communication abilities and a commitment to continuous product improvement.
- A global perspective, facilitating strong cross-country collaborations.