We're on a mission to empower companies to thrive and employees to love their work lives. Codi creates the office solution designed for the way people work today, with hospitality at its core. WFH is lonely, coworking doesn't build your company culture, and brokers offering multi-year leases give you headaches. We built Codi to break the status quo.
Within weeks (not months), companies have access to turnkey office hubs where they want, when they want - whether that's for one day a week, or full-time - and fully managed by Codi. We're simply the fastest, easiest, and most flexible office space partner. More than a space provider, Codi becomes a company's growth partner, adapting their spaces to the team culture and growth needs.
We're growing incredibly quickly and need a hustler who breathes startup, sales, real-estate, and customer delight, to run our sales team in two markets, triple our revenue within a year, while building a repeatable, scaleable revenue generating motion.
Who Are You?
- You’re a self starter.
- Challenges entertain you
- You've got a lot of hustle
- You execute better and faster than anyone.
- You are a problem solver.
- You focus on impact.
- You get a buzz from making new friends.
- You want results
At Codi, we are transforming how companies work and use space, and your role is to evangelize our offerings to companies. You will report directly to the VP of Growth while overseeing our team of Account Executives, sales operations, and managing a pipeline of qualified leads that are looking for flexible, managed office space.
- Understand the Codi offering, our different product lines, and the unique dynamics of each market. Demonstrate confidence and a solution-oriented mindset when speaking to leads about our flexible offices
- Report into the VP of Growth and oversee a team of 4-6
- Meet and exceed revenue projections
- Ensure 5x pipeline coverage at any point of time
- Lead strategic initiatives across sales team
- Figure out and scale our outbound motion
- Own large accounts yourself (from sourcing to schedule and leading in-person tours and closing/nurturing)
- Lead exceptional sales onboardings & trainings so that reps are productive quickly.
- Collaborate with Marketing to curate events to prospects, and to build and scale the "sales-assist" inbound motion with marketing materials
- Collaborate with Real-Estate to ensure our spaces meet prospects' expectations
- Collaborate with Product to optimize our conversion rates through the digital prospect experience
- Collaborate with Customer Success to ensure client renewals and upsells
- Onboarding - lead exceptional onboardings & trainings so that reps are productive quickly.
- Build, improve, and iterate the sales pitch and materials per persona, build playbooks
- Understand competition and how Codi differentiates / positions itself
- Ensure excellent CRM hygiene and note-taking for all conversations and deals
- Located in NYC and willing to work in-person 4-5 days per week
- 8+ years of sales experience, with a history of managing a team
- Experience with selling into SMBs and sales-led growth products
- Ability to move to mid-market and enterprise overtime
- Real-estate experience preferred
- Experience with prospecting over phone, email, text, and in-person.
- Experience setting up calls and video meetings with prospects, qualifying them, and creating next steps to drive the sales process forward. Experience closing deals
- Experience forecasting revenue based on sales pipeline
- Live and breathe metrics & dashboards
- Demonstrable experience hitting and exceeding quotas
- Great communication skills and an ability to rapidly communicate through a variety of channels including, email, phone, in person, and text
- Proficient with various technologies and sales enablement tools: Hubspot, Slack, Salesforce, Linkedin, Google Suite, Zoom, Apollo.io, and Google Hangout
- Collaborative and a team player
- A passion for the future of work, urban innovation, hospitality, real-estate, and/or marketplaces
- An understanding of the Oxford Comma
👋 If this sounds like you, we can't wait to meet you!
- Work from NYC in a hybrid setting
- Annual base salary: $150k-$180k + meaningful equity grant + commissions
- Healthcare: 100% coverage for you and your dependents
- Home-office stipend
- Unlimited Codi access 😅
- Professional coaching
- Company offsites (2-3x/year)
- Grow with the company
- Work directly with the founders and executive team