Sales Operations Associate
Are you a self-starter looking to be a part of a successful growing sales team? As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will work to establish and retain strong and influential customer, supplier, and internal relationships. By providing professional, timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries and requests, you will maintain industry leading customer satisfaction. This is a great opportunity to set the foundation for an impactful and successful career at Arrow!What You'll Be Doing:
What We Are Looking For:
- Act as the link between sales team and different counterparts and may need to join customer and supplier visits.
- Research and disseminate information on potential customers, supplier related activities, cost and schedule of designated project with local team.
- Evaluate opportunities, develop penetration plan and provide direction to Arrow team.
- Identify pipeline potential strategic Global OEM customers (suppliers) for incremental business beyond design transfers.
- Focus on developing 2-3 identified Global OEM customers.
- Create and drive strategy for the transfer of associated materials and liabilities.
- Drive and coordinate transfer quoting.
- On-going training for Arrow teams on how to manage global transfer.
- Develop, coordinate, and follow up strategies for smooth transitions.
- May manage customer quotes activities in line with customer specificstrategies, quoting processes, and order management.
- Hybrid work model (2-3 days in office/ 2-3 days at home).
What's In It For You
- 2+ years in a professional setting
- Superior adaptability, resourcefulness, and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of strong work ethic and customer service.
- Expert organizational, time management and multitasking skills.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Viable candidates for this position must be a U.S. Person as defined in 22 C.F.R. § 120.15. U.S. Persons include U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, and other individuals (like certain asylees or refugees) identified in 8U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3)APPLY NOW!Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$25.96 - $31.73
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-GA-Alpharetta, Georgia (Morris Rd)
Business SupportEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
About the Company:
Arrow Electronics, Inc.