WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client. We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 44,000+ employees. Our global footprint spans 16 countries with 61 delivery centers worldwide including in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
Will be a part of the Sales Operations team where the role involves MIS and data management, analytics, dashboard development, sales management reporting, other ad-hoc reporting and ad-hoc internal project / governance activities which take place at a defined frequency
- At least 7-9 years of experience in a BPM / BPO company, demonstrated hands on experience in MIS or analytics role. At least 3 years of experience in MIS / BI role
- Preferred experience in BPM
- Expert level knowledge of MS office specially MS Excel (including VBA / macro writing), power point
- Power BI (mandatory)
- Preferred but not mandatory
- Hands on experience in MS Access. Knowledge and experience of SQL or any RDBMS will be additional advantage
- Salesforce experience
- Knowledge of B2B sales process
Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor’s degree (graduate) in any discipline
- Self-starter, independent, initiator, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills is a must
- Team player, keen learner, analytical problem solving, good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Deep understanding of MS office specially MS Excel, power point and power BI (mandatory). Knowledge of macros will be a plus.
- Should be able to prepare, consolidate, validate, analyze, audit MIS and provide actionable insights
- Strong Logical reasoning, Data mining and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail. Be able to identify data quality issues.
- Strictly adhere to established deadlines
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Work primarily involves data management, reporting, dashboarding, analytics
- Data extraction, goals tracking, data management and MIS reporting
- Create dashboards, leadership presentations as per governance requirement.
- To raise a flag in a timely manner in case of non-adherence to compliance or any other critical activity.
- Work effectively within a team environment and represent the team at meetings and briefings for the purposes of information gathering for current & future projects
- Deliver new management reporting initiatives including dashboards and business review slides
- Manage (administrate) various inbuilt tools and address queries from the team
- Follow up with teams to drive closure on various requirements and activities.
- Should able to manage and analyze financials of projects
- Miscellaneous duties/projects as assigned by the leadership team
- Lead various initiatives to enhance the capability of the team.
Bachelor’s degree (graduate) in any discipline