Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
From the moment you wake up in the morning until you go to bed at night consider the media you consume, the adverts you see, the apps you use, the websites you browse and almost all of the shopping you do online throughout the day. Chances are that every single one of those interactions, every single one of those experiences, was touched by an Adobe product.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Operations Senior Analyst to join our Western EMEA team in order to support the regional Sales Operations Director to drive the regional cadence, including:
What you'll do
- Business partner to the Sales management and sales team across Western region
- Sales pipeline management, reporting and analysis.
- Support the forecasting process, including analysis of changes and position +/- against YTD quota.
- End of quarter process as well as deals reconciliation where needed.
- Understand Bookings rules and advise sales teams.
- Report for key measures (Performance Scorecard, Management Dashboards, etc…).
- Content and insight input to EMEA and Worldwide level reviews and Western Region management meetings.
- Support the fiscal year planning process with market and customer analytics using Adobe planning database.
- Provide data analysis to support Regional go-to-market strategy, Territory and Quota setting, coverage and exposure.
- Engage with internal sales and partner teams and other collaborators to define, implement and handle specific standard methodology processes. The senior analyst will be responsible for the successful roll-out within the region.
- Be business partner for Regional Field Enablement and lead new-hire enablement and readiness tracking.
- Diverse ad-hoc projects that require analytical and critical thinking as well as attention to detail.
- Represent the Sales Operations function in regional team meetings.
- Collaborate with other organizations on an as needed basis (i.e. IT, HR, Finance, Reconciliation team, Marketing, etc…).
- Minimum 5+ years related work experience in the Sales Operations or interlinked functions, in the software industry.
- Strong planning, organizational and multitasking skills
- Solid mathematical proficiency and effective project management skills.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes, should be a problem solver.
- Must be self-managed, responsive and able to work in a virtual team environment.
- Hands on mentality, proactivity and great attention to detail.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, esp. Excel is required, SFDC is a plus.
- Full professional proficiency in both, French and English is a must.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.